Charlies 99 Ep95 (on the road)

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats rubbish mate.

I didnt have my license as i changed the address i phone them up and ask what else i could do. They said bring your passport and a bill of some sort with your name and address on.

I got the paperwork days 2 days later.

• 5 weeks later...

ok small update, i started on the wheels today. Was planning on doing the lips blue and the spokes black

masked off and primered

21102010478.jpg

lips done

21102010480.jpg

then when doing the last 1 i wondered what theyd be like all blue

21102010479.jpg

i quite like them like that but i have blue D1 nuts and think it'd be a bit much.

what do you think?

looks good mate but i think if ya had done them white would have looked mint!

ive had white wheels mate they wer a bitch to keep clean plus not a fan of white on silver tbh and im planning on painting the bay blue when i do the conversion anyway

i think im going to paint the centers black as that was the original plan and will look better with the D1 nuts

wooooo

another piece to the puzzle

21102010481.jpg

off to toyota for headlights next week then ill get my fenders and varis bumper painted and fit the front end! cant wait :D niether can my nighbours to get the parts are out of the close haha

will pm you as soon as the lights come off amjad;)

just took the masking off the lips they look shit hot but I've taken a little bit of the blue paint off :p ! need to go sort it lol

not too fussed with these wheels anyway, planning on buying a new set for summer!

EDIT - sorted them best i could, its a little uneven where it chipped but fuck it! :D with the state of the roads in glasgow im sure theyl see a few more

what do you think of them?

23102010483.jpg

23102010487.jpg

23102010488.jpg

before and after

01112010494.jpg