★Amjad's GT Advance ッ★ December updates!

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks fellas!

*Update*

Got some much needed parts off Ryan yesterday, thanks again man! 2 week old rear discs, bearings and pads (mine are naffed). Now I just need to get the rear calipers refurbished and then I'll have brand new rear brakes :)

20130401_171024_zps9a3ea306.jpg

Been after these bits for aaaages! Radio brackets with DIN tray/Cupholders, and ashtray/cig lighter unit. Also picked up some random bits like clips for the dash, screws for rear numberplate etc

20130401_171426_zpsc1e08af6.jpg

And the blingy parts (which I can justify because half my dials don't light up at the minute lol) Indiglo dials! Should look sweet with my 4 Depo gauges :D

20130401_171714_zps38487db0.jpg

I'll probably get the dials and interior bits in some time over the next 2 weeks in between my revision!

Amjad

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks lads! Just won't get to experience them for nearly another 2 months lol!

*Update*

Just a small one for now, picked up a pair of tyres for my OZs..Yoko Advan AO32s :)

http://s56.photobucket.com/user/lowrida786/media/Project%20EP82/20130515_231329_zps37fc0c7d.jpg.html'>20130515_231329_zps37fc0c7d.jpg

If it's of any use to anyone or if they know of a mate who might want them, I got a set of Citroen Xsara VTS Alloys with them which I want rid of for like £40 ono. Spread the word if there's anyone you know!

Also purchased a set of rear calipers that are working as mine are really badly binding now. I was gonna get mine rebuilt but I'll only have a week or so to get all my suspension bits transferred over from the NA and get the car back through MOT and on the road, so I wanna make as little work as possible for myself!

I bought something else as well, I'm keeping this hush probably until it's fitted but it's quite unique ;)

Amjad

• 2 weeks later...

*Update*

Time to unveil my secret part, the first exterior modification with regards to bodywork/aero. Thanks to Gary @ GBR Motorsport I've picked up a rear diffuser :)

The first picture is his and the other are mine (brother gave it a quick wipe). I believe it's aluminium or something similar and is quite light from what I've been told! Also it came off an EP82 so should fit without much difficulty, but I will have to rewire the fog switch to one of the rear light bulbs (but I want to retain the 2 x dual filament sidelight/brakellight function in each cluster, can this be done?).

Diffuser_zpse898f8f1.jpg

IMG-20130525-WA0001_zps44320239.jpg

I want an aero diffuser at the front as well, but I don't like the look of diffusers on the OEM bumper without a lip (sits way too high for my liking). So that's something I'll look into down the line when I have some cash spare!

In other news, thanks to Matt ep91 glanza for sending me a set of used (but working!) rear calipers. I'm gonna whip the old ones off and probably get the rebuilt when I have the funds available.

And fiinally, thanks to the legends at Sky Insurance I have insurance sorted and the car should be seeing the road in time for July and if I have the time free, I should be in it at Japfest 2..

Not long to go now! :)

Amjad

Thanks guys!

Awesome mate! I've always wanted a diffuser for mine! Can't wait to see it fitted!

you going to cut the bumper and flat bottom it? :) please say yes :)

Dunno if I'll cut it, I'd prefer not to so it stops the back end from looking too high. If I can get it in there as it is I will, and then some TOM's spats to finish off the corners..

Zisco's GT looks good cut but their diffuser is massive compared to this haha

Interior looks fresh now mate! Indiglos finish it off nicely. Cant wait to see the diffuser fitted:d

Nice one Charlie! Need to see some updates on the 4paw!

Well there's no real way of measuring whether it creates downforce but if it does, happy days lol

Do need to sort something at the front to prevent lift though, but I think lift won't be as bad with Meisters compared to stock shocks