Thanks Guys And Girls.

Well I've now been a member for just over 12month, now in that time I've made some really good friends learnt a shit load about starlets, got a nice build going on and managed to become a site Trader ;).

This Site and the memeber are fucking awesome!!! FACT!!

I would like to thank EVERYBODY! For the help and support they've given me so far.

Roll on year two........

Just thought I'd share this with you'z.

Luke, we do not accept filthy dirty whores like you here, so get out please. Kthxbai.

Love you really, sexy Starlet kiss x

But might I add, your section has gone missing? :mellow:

Enjoy the rest of your stay man, your a top bloke and your work is a credit to us. Keep it up :)

This is true sam but enzo has been doing some things to try and speed the site up and sort the ISP errors and I did notice them alot more since that bit was created!?!?

Luke can't wait to see you to :mellow:

Sam your getting a real starlet kiss next time I see you xxx

Yep this place is awsome :)

I have been welcomed here even though technically my starlet parts are more 'brum on steriods' than Toyota Starlet.........Hope Steve GT isn't drinking when he reads that quote as he WILL spit his drink everywhere! :mellow:

Anyway, UKSC is awsome!

Oh, and i will be back for more vinyl soon Luke, just need to make some panels so i have room for them :)

Well, while we are on the subject :( you guys are all spot on. :)

and a big thanks for the work that Luke puts in to making us all some fantastic stickers, thanks Luke, keep up with the good work dude. :mellow:

Same to you Andrew, you were a top bloke and both you and Joanne made good conversation while at JAE. Appreciate the offer of the bbq even though we never got round to taking you up on it - next year maybe :)

Same to you Andrew, you were a top bloke and both you and Joanne made good conversation while at JAE. Appreciate the offer of the bbq even though we never got round to taking you up on it - next year maybe :mellow:

Same to you Sam, your a top bloke matey, and yes its a defo for next year just bring food il sort the BBQ :) and beer tent :)

Reading some of the comments above guys it made me feel all warm inside :mellow: lol.

Luke you are a top man and always will be.. you always try your best to help people and give them your best advice and thats what this club is about bringing use starlet enthusiast together :)