• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad news! You will regret it as we all have when we have sold up and attempted a new car lol and we have all come back. But this is a stage we all seem to go through. Good luck with the huntvfor a liner mate. Would be good to see the car go spec'd as it is. To many get split up/broken.

Gutted to hear you are selling up mate, but I'm in pretty much the same boat as you. Mine will be going shortly so I can get a skyline or a s14. Need to get a more grown up yet still very very fun car!

If you want to advertise it on my Facebook page drop me a advert bro and ill post it up for you :)

I did this mate sold up my big costing project and got a house with missis got engaged now after being in the house nearly a year iev baught another one lol just way too much fun for such small running costs I just couldn't resist lol

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Well your just a fucking homo then aren't you...

Lol nice way to put it there socks lol .

And u never know which avenue u will go down these days mate hope the civic treats u well :)

• aaddzz123 changed the title to Please delete