• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drop Dean a pm on here or call him on 07727 963770 an he's in Lichfield and well worth the trip ;)

john

Cheers dude, only thing is it would have to be trailered down there

having problems with mines my self, sent you a pm :)

PM replied :)

Hello mate, yes I have one more to fit in and they fit very well, very well made. I wanted to utilise the original fittings so I could open the rear windows if need be but this was too much of a pain so bonded them all in

Hello mate, yes I have one more to fit in and they fit very well, very well made. I wanted to utilise the original fittings so I could open the rear windows if need be but this was too much of a pain so bonded them all in

Cool, be good to see some photos of them rear 1/4s fitted if you have some.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Right so a little update!

Got hold of Keith from Zisco and he sorted out the exhaust for me, he sent basically a spacer which will do the job for now!

IMG_0610_zpsd3bc4700.jpg

Then it was time to start her up!

I decided to crank the engine first without the king lead in it to get oil around the engine, turbo and other components but this was not to be! Fuel was pissing from the fuel rail! It was coming from all 4 injectors and both ends of the Zisco fuel rail! Did some asking about and didnt realise that copper washers were needed on both ends of the fuel rail as none were supplied :\ so got them and then bought some new injector seals from toyota, Fitted these and the injectors were still leaking but the ends stopped so sand papered out the bores in the injectors as there was a bit of powdercoat in them, put it all back together and now stopped leaking from the ends again!

This carried on for 5 HOURS!!! Wanted to put a brick through the thing but instead i rang Mike@Tuning Developments :D

The car is going in on the 29th March for a couple of little bits including the fuel rail problems and Mapping!

Cant actually wait!

So whilst i have basically done all the mechanical work i decided to get onto the bodywork!

Livesports spoiler fitted to fibreglass bootlid and rear lip mocked up ready for the bumper to go into paint

IMG_0647_zps1f41ddad.jpg

Livesports sideskirts on!

IMG_0621_zpsecadbb18.jpg

Vented wings on

IMG_0649_zps14c9cd89.jpg

Also today i put the old grille back in and im currently waiting on a Front Livesports lip and Toms grille

IMG_0654_zpsb299bf55.jpg

IMG_0655_zpsdadc0355.jpg

IMG_0656_zpsa584abad.jpg

IMG_0657_zpsedb3620e.jpg

I stared at the car for like 20 mins today as it was 1 year today i took the thing off the road for all the work to be done and im pretty impressed with myself! First propper build like engine out and replace ive actually done so lets hope Tuning Developments have more luck than me!

Roll on the 29th March!!