glanza just got smashed in

:o right,...i have been waiting 8 weeks to get a gearbox,so the glanza has been off the road. and i finally got it on the road last night about 4.30.

today i drive round to my mums house,and as i start walking away from the car this woman (who has known me for10 years) walks round the corner with a baseball bat in her hand,and swings for the windscreen. i asked wtf she was doing and she said im always going up and down the street with my loud exhaust. i said my car has been off the road for 8 weeks,bt she said i was talking shit,and persisted to smash the rear window and the wing mirrors.

so im gutted!

police just came back round and said she admitted it. still,...no fucking need!!! :lol:

boring bit over,now to the pics,.......

6.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would of nocked the fuck out of here!!!!!..its rong of me to say that but sometimes theres a line and cross that line and thats it lol woman orr no woman anyone dose that to my pride and joy i would kill them :lol: ...Hoep you get the bitch back lol

Bitch!

Tbf you did a good thing buy not retallyating back. If you did it would have made the situation 1000x worse. Just let the police do there thing she will pay HAVE to pay up. Just get the windscreen sorted out tomorrow and send the bill her way.

Atlest you get new windows for free!

OMFG. Even if it was you 'anoying her with your loud exhaust' what fucking god damn fucking right does she have to do that?!?! bonkers!!! she needs locking up.

Id be devastated man, it still plays on my mind when some fucking 'has been' pissed up DICK spat on my car... let alone smash it with a bat.

Hope you get all the compensation you deserve man, id be claiming psychological damages.

I fucking hate shit like this man.

Mitch

Woooow Crazy Bitch!!!

Like Dan said, you did the right thing for not retallyating and taking the bat to her face, well done for keeping your cool and claim as much as you can out of the bitch, say she scratched the bonnet, get that repainted, anything to get the bitch back for smashing your pride and joy dude

:o shocking am not even gonna lie if i seen some1 take a baseball bat to my car i woulda knocked them out right there and then lol dont care if its a girl or not

I wouldnt of gone that far but she would deffo have been on her arse, fucking stupid cunt :lol:

Well at least she admitted it, thats the first step to getting it sorted for free.

Hope it all works out mate, not fucking nice though

:o shocking am not even gonna lie if i seen some1 take a baseball bat to my car i woulda knocked them out right there and then lol dont care if its a girl or not

I wouldnt of gone that far but she would deffo have been on her arse, fucking stupid cunt :lol:

Well at least she admitted it, thats the first step to getting it sorted for free.

Hope it all works out mate, not fucking nice though

i got to fix it and get the money compensated back.

ive ran it over in my head all the things i could of done different but only cuz i didnt think she would actually hit the car.

really sucks but itll get sorted.

i wouldnt hit a woman either,i was raging but still,..

got to buy them bloody stickers again now! bitch!