Bourkey's Black Turbo Sr

holy fucking shit man this is just not right

im pinching myself man i cant believe this

i give bourke all the best, and im glad you are able enough as you are.

fuck this is no good man, theres no drivers rear panel, i mean, how the fuck, i just do not get it.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ohh my god!!!!! :thumbsup: i think i speak for everyone on the site when i say hope bourkey gets well.

thats one hell of a accident and it reminds us all how life can turn in seconds!!

good to hear you alrite craig. looking at the pics the passenger side is better off.

keep us updated on bourkey's progress.

holy shit, thats bad, hope the both of you are better soon, keep us updated to let us know how its going, real shame...... get well soon guys....

this is why people should not race around on public roads, keep to the speed limits guys, this could happen to your EP's.

Was really shocked to see this, looks a complete mess.

Glad you came out ok mate, pretty devastating about Bourkey though I hope he pulls through and it doesn't have any long term effects for him.

Dan Evans - While it's good to warn people about the dangers, who's to say he wasn't sticking to the speed limit (if it was national) and hit something solid? That could easily be the outcome.

considering the state that car is now in, please remind me never to step foot in a starlet. ever again.

it's fucking ripped in half basically!!! O_O

thats an awful lot of blood too, really hope bourkey is gonna be alright.

would be interesting to know what happened, whether you were driving...enthusiastically..........as geo barrel rolled his glanza 4 times into a lamp post and his was nowhere near as bad as that afterwords! (i.e it wasn't ripped open).

mate....

mate. that is horrific. tell James my thoughts are with him and i hope he gets better soon.

also, simon, that comment is epic fail... there is no difference in how they are made, glanzas wrap up pretty well too. its one of the reasons i sold mine.

dear Lord thats horrific, glad hes still with us after that, all my best wishes to him and his family hope he has a speedy recovery

I do always feel the UK ones just arent made the same!

The UK Glanza's? Shit like this makes me feel a bit nervous about driving my EP82...tin cans on wheels! :thumbsup:

WHAT THE FUCK?!

Oh my god, I am shocked. I just keep scrolling back up to those pics in a state of disbelief, I am well and truly gobsmacked. I didn't expect this ever.

Hope James gets well soon, he must be gutted, but I thank God that he's still alive seeing the state of the Starlet! Good to know you got out ok Craig!

I'm speechless.

Let me know if there's visiting hours Craig, I'll see if I can see him next weekend or something, I won't be able to get off uni this week.

Only just seen these pictures myself and i dont know how bourke is even still with us.

Ive just been to see him and he is looking bad but i must say he still has his humour about him and is asking for a 12" pizza haha it was so strange to see him like that but he will hopefully make a full recovery and be back with us all shortly, will be a long recovery but look at the pictures!! The mans made of some strong stuff he'll be fine!!!

Markoos

fuck - just seen this on tgtt.

just glad that both james n craig are ok.

markoos - if he still got his sense of humor - u can say the following:

1)i give driving lessons for £10 per hour

2)ive told him before starlets dont drift

3)car aint too bad, few cable ties will see it back to its original state in no time.

There wasnt any speeding involved or racing it was the national speed limit the car hasnt been cut bourke was flung out the car as the seat belt snaped but that probebly saved his life. I dont remember how we crashed just remember before and after.

Craig