• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys! I've had the idea of sort of rocket bunny style fenders for almost 2 years and had a set of these spare fenders for 18 months already. Now I heard 3 weeks ago that my car is going to this car show I just had to make them real. So I've been planning them really long time already. Never seen fenders like this on a starlet done properly so I think it was time for someone to do it. :D

Must say this does look rather sexual...

Would love to know spec of those wheels... fitment looks lovely.

Not that i want those wheels just intrested in size and tyre your running :p

Cheers! Yeah the fenders together with the new wheels are a great combo. :)

Wheels are not a secret. It's Japan Racing JR11 16x8 ET 25 with 195/40/16 Falkens!

Looks awesome mate!

Thanks Stefan! :)

They look great, nice to see something different, you not fancy a reverse scoop and a wing next? ;)

Cheers mate! Glad you like the, they certainly are different to what has been seen earlier...

Not a big fan of the reverse scoop, even though it has its purpose. Have to play around with that idea. :) I'm planning a custom rear wing and some other exterior mods next. Hope it turns out great when I get it done. :p

• 4 months later...

Thanks mate! :)

That tsurikawa ring was taken off right after those pics. :) It's not for towing, it's just a JDM thing that cool guys in japan stole from the subway trains to show off.

Spoiler is mocked up out of cardboard now. Just have to make it some day.

I bought an EP71 and it's been taking all my time at the garage for two weeks now. I'll post a build thread of it later too. ;P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I had a bride brix seat like those. The most comfy seats I've ever sat in! Looks great man

Thanks man!

Yeah these really are good seats. I've always thought that bucket seats are not good to sit long times but I've driven hundreds of kilometers with these and they feel awesome.