Hi again ukso! smile.png

Someone might remember me from years back, I think I registered here on 2005 and last time I visited or posted anything up was 2006 I guess. tongue.png So it's about time to get some action!

So, I'm from Finland and I guess I'm the only finnish member here? Correct me if I'm wrong. I've had this NA Starlet since 2002 and I've made a few mods to it: Eibach springs, 16" alloys, custom front bumper, etc...

starlet1.JPG

starlet2.JPG

It's been a lovely car, but as I've had lots of things happening in my life during these last five years, I haven't done much to it lately. Actually that bumper is now in quite bad shape and I'm trying to sell the car...Too bad, yeah I know - but there's something more.

Just ordered a white Glanza V -98 from japan! biggrin.png It's rolled 132 000 km, no rust or bad scrathes. Only bad thing seems to be that the CV boots have to be changed.

70007068022011031700300.jpg

0706802A20110317W00309.jpg

0706802A20110317W00302.jpg

0706802A20110317W00301.jpg

It's totally stock right now but I have some goodies for it comming up too. wink.png I'll post some more up later. Stay tuned! tongue.png

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers fellas! :(

The car left on a ship april 7th, so it should arrive to Finland early june. It's a long wait! :)

Here's a pic of it few days before it got on board.

5577925799_0f41cf2ae3_b.jpg

Hmm, I think there's some goodies in the trunk! :(

Lookin nice mate, just hope theyr there when you receive the car lol

Yeah, hope so too. :) It's packed well, not that wide open. So I guess it's gonna be ok. :(

So Cusco coilies and original strut bar on the way already. :( Gonna paint that strut black, as it should be, when it arrives.

I'm not sure what model of cuscos those are. I guess they are zero-2's or 2R's. They have five-step adjustment on stiffnes. How can you tell if it's zero-2 or zero-2R? Got then second hand, so that's why I'm not sure.

SAM_0828.JPG

SAM_0829.JPG

those do have it. its on the top of the coilover mate. should have 4 bolts on it that u can losen and move the shock in relation to the top mount if you get what i mean :p

So I guess they're Zero 2R's :thumbsup: Nice! Just got the C spanners for them from post, as they are used the spanners were not included.

Also got the Apexi Auto Timer another day too. :p

AND I've got this too! :thumbsup:

fujitsubo.png

It's a brand new Power Getter! Does anyone know is this alot louder than Blitz Nur Spec RX? I've only seen videos of Nur Spec R's, not RX's. What kind of power gains can I expect with power getter?

• 1 month later...

Ok, so got the Glanza yesterday, fitted my 16" alloys with 195/40 tires right away. :) Today fitted the Cuscos and rear strut bar and now it looks like this:

glanza1.jpg

glanza2.jpg

glanza3.jpg

The ride height is about 12 cm from the lowest point, could take it a bit lower but I think it's now just perfect.

I still have my powergetter waiting to be fitted. The plan is to fit it during the weekend, I'll post some more pics when it's done. :) Oh yeah, a good cleaning wouldn't do harm!

looks awesome! some smaller nice wheels with it slammed would look even better

I like the 16's with 195/40, runs really nicely! Tires are Falken ZIEX-912. I almost bought 15" Advans from Japan, but still desided to go with these for now. Roads here in Finland are not that good everywhere, so slamming it more wouldn't necessarily be a smart move. :)

Spacers would be nice, but my bolts are too short for them! Is it a hard job to change the bolts? I think the ET on these is 38....