12.7kg of full mystery ohh my god!! ohh my god!!! Straight from japan. :p

Seems like a brutal dildo kit because box full of holes. :D Let's hope it's something else!

edit: fuck this system, fills my O M Gs with ohh my gods :D

Edited by whitestar
  • Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, forgot to say anything about the JAM ecu here. :) It's fucking awesome, even though I haven't even turned the boost up yet! :D

The car revs more freely and faster and provides boost nicely all the way. It revs more than 8000 now, propably around 8200 would be right. Tested it with 3rd gear, reached 160km/h a bit before limitter. Scary shit on 3rd gear I say. :D

Also changed the motor oil to valvoline and before that did a forte motor flush and treatment with fresh oil. Couldn't believe my eyes when the shit came out! All black and a few minutes earlier it was fresh. Can really recommend the treatment! After the oil change and forte treatment the oil was so clean I could barely see there was oil on the stick.

Next thing I'll do is change the brake fluids. Also I'm waiting for a few packets from the post again. :p And if the weather is good I might be going to hit the track on seasons ending event next saturday at Ahvenisto race track. So excited! :D

Ahvenisto_profile_small.png

Edited by whitestar

Changed the brake fluids today to 5.1 smile.png Now she's ready to hit the track on saturday, if the weather is fine. If it's a rainy a day I have to skip because my Falken ZIEX ZE-912's loose all the grip when wet. :/

Edited by whitestar

Oh yeah, so today was a track day! :D It was my first time on track but it went well and had tons of fun! Ahvenisto track is quite challenging track to start from as it has lots of altitude changes and dead corners where you kinda have to know what you're doing.

Got also some GoPro material, just waiting for my friend to upload it to youtube. :)

Here's my glanza with a lot older relative. :)

starlets.jpg

Edited by whitestar

For the meantime a pic from few nights back. :)

glanza_night.jpg

And this is what I just got from post!

HKS_actuator.jpg

Now I'll need a decat, manifold and a few gauges so I can fit this. :) And FMIC at some point!

Edited by whitestar
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok finally. :) Here's a video of me and my V on track for the first time, getting used to the track and handling. Was a great fun to drive, maybe I'll have the guts to push a bit harder next year (and more power). ;D

Anyway, here it is.