The What have you done to your car today Thread!

So nice and easy!

What have you done to your car today?

Try and keep this thread going as long as possible!

Today:

Spliced some wires, and finished sorting out the dash wiring (to a certain extent)

test Fitted my Livesports spoiler because i wanted to perve again!!!

Keep em coming!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like this thread lol

today i got rid of my crap m3 style gay boy mirrors with some black GT ones and went to a Hampshire Jap Cars meet so heres a photo of the new ones looks so much better!

DSCF0724.jpg

went to the shop...looked at buying a clay bar kit...then decided to buy the Autoglym HD Cleanser to compliment my HD Wax instead.

Then spent an hour and a half taking the damn bugs off it! Already spent two hours de-tarring last week and an hour and a half polishing the exhaust last week too.

Then washed and dried it, took the HD Cleanser to the whole car, followed by Autoglym SRP and cleaned the windows. Tomorrow she'll get some HD wax and the tires done.

Phil.

was busy today getting my kit mocked up here she is ready to be fitted i love the purple external wastegate my bay might be going purple :p

IMG_0704.jpg

and my new catch can

IMG_0702.jpg

wouldnt use that catch can if i were you

there is no breather on it so will damage the enigne

wouldnt use that catch can if i were you

there is no breather on it so will damage the enigne

^^^ x2, well you can use it aslong as you leave 1 port the the atmosphere!

i did nothing on mine, but my lass did wash it!

Lost interest in it.

I was at this stage a month ago but decided to sort it out for myself as no garage (it's been to 5) seemed able to fix the slow pick up.

So yesterday I started. I found the slow pickup fault within 10 mins, there was an inch of takeup before the throttle started to open and it never opened fully because of this. Adjusted it and took it for a spin, it was quite a different drive :p

I got back, ripped out the aircon, removed the turbo, fitted racetech manifold with all new gaskets, put my hybrid turbo on that's I had repaired four months ago, front mounted the intake, changed a few hoses, put it all back together and it worked! However I nearly soiled my trousers at 0.6 bar when the turbo came on full so I drove back home.

Will check everything is tight this morning, plumb my EBC back in and go for another drive.

Well pleased with myself. The Mrs isn't!