The What have you done to your car today Thread!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got japspeed exhaust fitted, wepr manifold fitted and decat is also now fitted... gonna head out and pick up a dremmel tomorrow and give it a go at porting the wastegate to cut the damn creep i've got

Took out my seats with shagged mounts, replaced centre console, changed fuel pump, put in new seats, fitted panhard rod, fitted custom rocker, lines and catch can... now to sit back with a chilled one. Spiffing.

Last night i fitted my Powdercoated rocker, Dizzy, HT Leads, finished fitting Roose motorsport hoses, lightweight pulleys ( However the alternator one is still beating me :rolleyes: ) and more powerflex polybushes :)

stuck my ukstarletclub rear window sticker on ( so i can pretend my auris is a starlet ) and gbr motorsport one at the bottom.

also had a bash at changing my n/a ignition barrel. managed to drill a billion holes and snap the main barrel off but im gonna have to bite the bullet and take the dash off to get to the bolts for the clamp with the drill. once thats done and i have a steering wheel its basically mot time and i can put up a forsale thread and make space and replace with another starlet lol

Undone the mounts and Hoisted the engine out my GT this evening, after disconecting all the loom and pipe's on wednesday, thourght id wait for my mate to give me a hand to get the engine out, to start the forged build.

Chris Carson emu remap @ 1.1bar due to front mounted air filter kit.

Boy did she need it and now all is well. Saved the engine as all was running lean.

Cookie Dough Chip Haagen Dazs and acoustic guitar session now underway ftw!

Joz ;)