The What have you done to your car today Thread!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bowled the postman over with excitment as he brought my new Race Tech Braided Oil feed/Return..

Had a lonigng look at a set of anodised pulleys to then find CJ Performance group buy..... :wacko:

Sorted out a set of HEL 6 Line brake hoses and patiently waiting for my Forge engine

:rtfm:

Reminds me, need to speak to a man about a gearbox

Did a big drift on way into work.

got a bollocking of a copper for said drift.

Nearly had a my car took off me by said copper as i allready have a 171.

Got into work and got a bollocking from the young lady who was sat waiting to get onto the driftabout Roundabout as i did a big drift

On way home drove like grandma untill i got onto roundabout at bottom of my road

Big angry drift

Loved it

:wacko: RWD

Used greased lightning showroom shine before a mini meet tonite to get my japfest tickets

This stuff rules

1325570e.jpg

That is an epic shine... :wacko:

Went out tonite an took off driver side wheels an gave them a good clean, gonna go out wkend turn car around an do the passenger side...

came down stair to find 2 boxes sitting for me from post man riped boxes open was new ht leads and d1 nuts opened door to discover it was pissing it down so closed door and went back to bed :wacko: .

then got stoped by random guy in supermarket who offered me a bigger tubby :rtfm: currently in process of trying to convince the misses why i need to buy it

I had so much to do on my f*cking car toady ahhhh!

drained the gearbox

drive shafts out ready for new seals to the gearbox

sump off and all sealant removed ready to be sealed tomorrow....toyota should make a bloody gasket or else i will and start shifting them on here to help everyone out

oil filter and housing off - waiting for gaskets, o-rings and filter tomorrow

exhaust mani off waiting for gasket tomorrow - i knew it was blowing from port 4 - but when i took it off.....it was blowing from every one lol

what a bloody day, only stripped it all down today and after a trip to toyota to pick up my parts at 9am tomorrow, i should be ready for sunday yo! - ACE CAFE HERE I COME!

Because its BIGGER.... :rtfm:

that was first thing i said she just gave me that look like she was gonna kill me. the new plan is to do what she does to me and just keep going on about it till she gets sick of me talking and says fine :wacko:

Went out took door off an changed the hinge's, dont drop no more an close's better...

Thats it now for the car till fri when i go out an clean it for japfest...Untill then it will prob jus swear at me everyday when i pass it to get in my van...