The What have you done to your car today Thread!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did nothing today apart from enjoyed driving her to work.

Had the day from hell today though so its a good job i did nothing to it otherwise it would have went wrong.lol

Reversed into it in my van today..B)

Only a gental touch but my car fucking hate's me...

Got friday off so gonna go out in the mrning an show i still love it, hopefully then it will be good and not break down on way to an home from japfest..B)

^ good good! How did the mx fair?

Sorted the squeaky rear arb, oil and filter change and tried to get some more done on the bumper!

Was awesome to be honest, Really come to life in bends with R888s on it :) needs some more power though, seriously !

had glanza inlet mani and throttle body that replaced my corolla one, fitted by chris (nastyrash) today and boy did i have fun one the way back home :lol::):D

lets say 116 and could have done more... :D

had glanza inlet mani and throttle body that replaced my corolla one, fitted by chris (nastyrash) today and boy did i have fun one the way back home :D:lol::)

lets say 116 and could have done more... :D

lol. glad u like fella, get a six speed box in it next and take it to 130mph. :D .

quick question wer would u say the power band starts. am just asking every 1 that has this done to see wat the avrage answer is. i loved the sound difference of your exhaust mate, proper scooby doo. wat does it sound like on full chat??.

i would say the main kick is around 4.5 Rev range where the rolla one was more 3.0 but at higher speeds the glanza one out does the rolla one at the 70mph range and pulls stronger, the sounds is less angry and more performance sound at top end as the rolla and standard would really give up 90. overall a major improvement and would not look back :) got home in 45mins lol!

lol. glad u like fella, get a six speed box in it next and take it to 130mph. :lol: .

quick question wer would u say the power band starts. am just asking every 1 that has this done to see wat the avrage answer is. i loved the sound difference of your exhaust mate, proper scooby doo. wat does it sound like on full chat??.