The What have you done to your car today Thread!

Today I drove it to and from the movies. On way home it started missing under load so i thought water had got into the spark hole.

Removed 3rd plug lead and the clip stayed attached to the plug. :p Now I need to get some new plug leads

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fixed the speedo, and finaly sorted out the ebc wires and conected it up nice and tidy, fixed the boost leak on the intercooler pipes (thanks to grant pointing out the stupidly loose clamp lmao) then took it for a run up and down the road to cheak its fixed :D no real boosting or drives till mot is done! Sucks!!!

Fitted new rocker. Broke the pcv valve on the old one. Split the oil return hose and that was the replacement. LOL. Battery needs charging as its now gone flat after 5 days and no go. I just want to go out for a fuckin boost

Good times Starbuck!

Got the wing off mine....finished the engine bay wiring!

Went and met Jayep91 with Stavros so he could buy an AVCR that he wouldnt give me :D

Fitted headlight, cut my knuckles and took a wiper motor off!

havent touched my starlet in ages as it pissed me off by cutting out. new full lock set with ecu and key and ignition barrel along with the key transponder ecu i didnt realise i was missing till today and she lives. felt so happy :D shame she will be getting sold as soon as shes fit for the road lol.

I've washed, cleaned, polished and waxed the old mans Evo 4, driven it around and realised how much fuel it uses when you give it some, thought twice about borrowing it on a regular basis...then I cleaned, stripped and wire brushed the rocker cover I got from "DarkJackal" followed by some UHT matt black paint (simone 650 degree stuff) which I used on mine and it still looks perfect after all the shit weather we've had untill recently! I will be selling this soon once the new rocker cover gasket arrives!