Japspeed scooby stolen from performance vauxhall show @ pod

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did it get all the way to Kent though without stopping for fuel? I thaught that petrol stations have cameras for plates and all the number plate cameras. Shows how shit the polic are that it's got that far anyway.

Who ever filmed that should have followed them!

following a stolen car at high speed on the motorway??? hmmmm good idea that would be the worst possible thing to do!!

Its doesn't have registration

exactly so who ever authorised the pump to be used at the petrol station should be sacked they're not allowed to.

Could you keep up with a Japspeed Subaru? I couldn't!

Jamie

Yes! 290bhp in a car that weighs no more than a fag packet it proberley could seeing as the japspeed car isnt set up road the ratios wont be set for a top speed.

following a stolen car at high speed on the motorway??? hmmmm good idea that would be the worst possible thing to do!!

In the video its not going high speed, you dont have to be up a cars arse to follow it, and i hope that nobody on here has to rely on you to get they're pride and joy back if its stolen.

In the video its not going high speed, you dont have to be up a cars arse to follow it, and i hope that nobody on here has to rely on you to get they're pride and joy back if its stolen.

so a stolen car on the motor way.. do you really think they will be sitting at 70mph??

so a stolen car on the motor way.. do you really think they will be sitting at 70mph??

no but who does the speed limit on the motorway anyway? i can understand your point if it was any old car but this isnt and i would do my best to help out if i saw it and knew it was stolen.

Yes! 290bhp in a car that weighs no more than a fag packet it proberley could seeing as the japspeed car isnt set up road the ratios wont be set for a top speed.

The person videoing was in a van though, not much chance lol

Jamie