Japspeed scooby stolen from performance vauxhall show @ pod

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand why car enthusiasts go to a show and do that. A bit like at japfest with the rx7 that had the paint thinners on it. The shows are put on for people to enjoy and if stuff like this keeps happening there wont be any in the future.

Bet whoevers done it is the sort of person who you would all find down your local trade park in rusty old shot boxs with exhaust blows especially at a vauxhall meet! They don't appreciate the works that gone into these cars and proberley couldn't give two shits about stealing it. Fucks me off!

Rant over!

Hope they get it back in one peice soon.

I find that fucked up... All that money spent. yet nothing spent on tracker or something.

I would expect such cars to have a tracker.

An insider will know there is no tracker.

All over my FB this morning cannot believe it either! That car is stunning!

Apprantly it was driven out of pod, and has been seen in MK and another surrounding town of pod. The whole of Driftworks are on the case of finding it. But yeah it will be either be broke into a thousand pieces, or wrapped around a tree somewhere. Or even on a boat to some other country.

Cant believe stuff like this keeps happening at Car shows! :lol: Making me think twice about going to JapShow now?

This makes no sense atal tbh! Its not like a burgandy metro that u cud pinch from a local co-op! Its a larey one off drift car ffs, if some one was clever enough to pull it off and japseed actualy didnt notice there 100k+ custom scoob had gone then they sort of deserve it! Dont get me wrong, cocks for stealing it but equaly cocks for not noticing its being nicked!!

Plus wtf do you do with it? Minute parts apear for sale police will be all over them! And how many jz rwd scooby you lnow of? So cant just respray it?? Its a pointless theft when you think about it!

Tom

Its not even road legal so ANY cop that seen it should of just chased it down as soon as..

Really cannot see how it could of got stolen but hey it has, such a shame and hope they get it back in one piece :lol:

Some people are just arseholes! Hope it turns up in one piece, although gut feeling is it probably wont ^_^

This sort of thing makes me worry about the buggy when its finished. Yes i will have an Alarm, imobalizer and a removable steering wheel but its not exactly secure is it? I mean i have no frickin doors, roof, sides etc. It plays on my mind alot, some people are just twats and i can see parts going missing off my car every five minutes :lol::)