Japspeed scooby stolen from performance vauxhall show @ pod

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Driven" out of Santa Pod. Anyone who knows the place, knows there is one half mile road going one way, from the Pod, then they have to go out through the gates past the ticket people/staff, then down another one-way only road to get to normal roads. Either something fishy is up, or they had huge kahunas!

248705_217395541626463_128271400538878_692868_6015284_n.jpg

'Multiple sightings of the Japspeed Subaru in the Fullers Slade area of Milton Keynes as recent as 30 minutes ago. If you or anyone you know is out in the area please tell them to keep an eye out and inform police if seen.'

Drifted.com

its got a 20l fuel tank right?

Just seen on driftworks, that thread has 77 pages worth of posts in just over 24 hours, :0 and the most ever users are on driftworks now (1.5k people)

aparently sighted in a petrol station in hatfield recently. but that could just be internet bs

aparently it got stolen whilst the guys were in a VIP drinks thing. they didnt get out til 8, went back to the trailer realised the car was gone

they then blamed each other thinking it was a practical joke, or had been mvoed out of the way by track staff

then they heard from the security staff that it had been driven out about 2.30 hours later

with regards to the tank, the guy that built it said, that although it will do only a few laps on the track it would do a good 50 miles if being driven sensibly. and with it being stripped out if they stuck a few jerry cans in the back, they could go pretty far without refuelling

theres a lot of driftworks boys out looking for it, lets just hope the dude gets it back

i found this on driftworks, to me this sounds like they knew the car very well to get it started!

"Catherine Barrow

i was at the pvs show and seen the two lads start the car up in front of my eyes and didnt think anything of it the lads are: driver is a smallish halfcast lad and had a cap on and the other lad was white with dark spicky hair, aged around 25-30ish.. and wer smartly dressed they didnt look out of place and they managed to connect the fuel and battery lines of the car without anyone seeing them and they just started the car up and drove off they knew how the car worked to had wel been a planed job,"