Shorty's ep85 " The Mountain Goat"

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lookin good shorty! get it blasted!!!

i once sat in an optional TRD bucket seat......impossible to squeeze my shoulders in it. it pushed my shoulders and all of my upper back right forward. shame aswell as i always wanted 1 til i sat in it lolol

im far to broad for 1 unfortunately :-(

Is a damn shame really as they look the tits and im only 5'3" but few to many beers n pies haha. Perfect for any one slimmer mind. Gonna bung it back up for sale when i can be arsed lol. And yea will get her boosted and running asap :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well has come along way and really not far to go now but this car has met its end with me :( the car will be broken for parts due to a drastic change of heart.it owes me an aweful lot of money that could be put to better use. Maybe one day ill have another go with a starlet but for now my starlet days are over. List will be up by the weekend :( a sad day, but its for the best!

Well has come along way and really not far to go now but this car has met its end with me :( the car will be broken for parts due to a drastic change of heart.it owes me an aweful lot of money that could be put to better use. Maybe one day ill have another go with a starlet but for now my starlet days are over. List will be up by the weekend :( a sad day, but its for the best!

8o

The small man bit off far far more that he could chew. Then taking it to a garage with no electric was the worst thing he could do. Apart from spending out money on stuff he didn't need rather than just getting it running and on the road. I could see this coming a mile off haha

Be warned this car is well rusty

Haha shut up grant lol, car is mint with no rust just a bit of the good old laqure peel :( but he is right. I whent to far to quick and moved it to a place that makes working on it very hard. I dont get time and it owes me to much. Its got to go befor i just end up sinking more in :( ill still be on the forum but not in a starlet anymore. Ill have another one day but no time soon.

I know. But i have been thinking this on and off for a while. Sometimes passion for the car isnt enough to out weigh the cost. Ill be looking to buy an evo next for a while. As its a far more useable car.

Ok ok ok! Fuck me you lot are like a bunch of old ladies banging on the door early of a sunday morn to preach about the one true being! Talk about ramming opinions down my throat lol il finish the damn thing then! Ill clear out some of the parts i dont realy need as grant suggested to me and crack on finishing the last of it.

Those gauges are just right in there, perfect looking machine Shorty, id have to agree with finishing her off :)

be a shame for this not to hit a few sprints/hillclimbs or similar, show alot of bigger machinery a clean pair of heels.

Phil