Japfest 2 aftermath thread

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shorty we all had starlet attack sun visor stickers when we was on track :D

Ah maaaan!! Just makes it worse that i wasnt there :) i need to pull my finger out on the 85!

All

Thanks for making the club what it is :) a friendly bunch who welcome all !!! Some stunning motors on show

Stunning day an track glad you all enjoyed it gotta love the track :D

Now get your arse on JAE an please pay asap

Cheers Luke an Daz for sorting the cars out an Daz your missus is barking!!!!

John

yes as jogn says get your names down and money in for JAE

final show of the year, full weekend of cars, a nice drink and a good crack with friends

what could be better :D

Really enjoyed to day and i survived the track! Thanks to John for making me feel a little more comfortable about going out on the track, even if i did come last lol :-) its the taking part that counts! (yeah yeah ;-))

you actually did really well kirsty i think it was that racing suit :)

track can be a scary place first time i bet and you looked pretty confident well done :D

Finally home and didnt fall a sleep either :)

Awesome day guys. was great to meet everyone properly and see what people have done to their cars. Stand was awesome and we had a really good turn out. :D

The car performed way better than i had expected and not a single problem throughout the day which was great, glad i put on a good show for everyone. That 2nd session we were just eating everything in sight, we were over taking scoobies 3 at a time lol. The quaiffe LSD and TD04 together are the dogs danglies.

Just been watching the video i recorded in car and we moved the camera slightly off so its not pointing straight out of the window, gutted, i'll upload it still as you can watch it still and you can see me and my passenger going nuts passing everything, oh and you can see the spin from inside the car and doing some drifting!

Its 450meg so ill start uploading it, but it might take a while, il post it up once its done

next on my list, BIG BRAKES to some how brake even later lol

you ungrateful git! :)

How could I ever thank you Daz, all that red tape you gave me :D :D :D

lukeys packed lunch (made by his mummy) :)

271095_10150699774645006_653340005_19050838_8192944_n.jpg

Hahahaa she infact DID make them batches :)!

saying buy would of been nice, we came back and youd gone! :)

:)

Bye** :D

And I know sorry looked all over the stand for you but couldn't find your tall piece of sexy ass! :D :D :)

Bye** :D

And I know sorry looked all over the stand for you but couldn't find your tall piece of sexy ass! :):D:D

i was probly having a wee, seemed to do alot of that today! :)

absolutely awesome day :D loved every second of it. wish it could of lasted longer :)

thanks to steve, john and amir for letting us stay at his student house and notts, and supplying the choco dips lmfao

gutted nobody stayed for my second track session, passed a red scoob, blue civic type S and a stagea :D

loved it