Japfest 2 aftermath thread

taggy seeing that makes me sooo glad i went td04 and not hybrid i cant wait til the cars finished this year so next year i can come to all the UKSC meets , i norm go on my own or with the missus and its just us walking around etc for 2 days lol but now i can race :)

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at those pictures = aww fuck :(

sorta sad i missed this but at the same time im uber prowd of what the clubis doing and has become. :(

just hearting these

10072011096-2.jpg

10072011097-2.jpg

10072011102-2.jpg

thanx to all who support and will continue to support this club in the future :D

Glad you like Geo :p

Link to my Japfest Photo's Via Facebook

Feel free to tag yourself!

Dan

Good to meet you, some quality shots an tagged mine :(

The track sessions were absolutely stunning, first time on track in a car, :p an definately got the buzz an always quality when you pass Scoobys an vtec's :D in the sessions

Ant

Good to chat mate an quality pics, actually showing how big the stand was and some nice individual shots.

John

Ahhh domo's trying to eat my hands! he he

Was a top day! glad i came along big thanks to Socks for picking me up so early (sorry dude i owe you one!)

all the cars that went out on track looked great really going for it.

Hopefully see you all at next show.

yeah probably could have gone around redgate faster if i slowed down and followed the apex lol, but flying in and drifting sideways seemed to be more fun for the crowd lol :(

Your exactly the same as me :( much rather entertain the crowd, get slagged for my driving style but I dont give a fuck :p

Llandow on the 30th Tag, open pitlane, we are going :(