PaulStarletSR's TD04 Turbo'd beast. PROBLEM MAYB SOLVED

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just sit in the car with the soldering iron lol.

i am mate, will be headin out to it in the next hour then gonna see what else i can do apart from gettin a tub and puttin in all the nuts and bolts i have spare. then il crack on with the DIY intercooler bracket

UPDATES!! I've soldered my 96spec wirin to the 98spec plug shaun gave me, bit of a pikey job but if it works il be chuffed!1EB16292-orig_zps2e2ed5d6.jpg

also found my bulbs and fired them back in the headlights, tidied up the wiring a bit more in the bay and also gathered up all the spare nuts and bolts as they were fuckin everywhere!

tomorrows a big day as the glanza carpet and my CRX seats go back in for the 1st time in over a year at least,then the harnesses on top of them! :D

after talkin to daveEP,weve agreed that all thats needed now to start her is a knock sensor,radiator fitted and double check all the earths. so fuckin close now im nursin a ragin semi! :p

heres a bay shot from today....91205D8E-orig_zps4aa4842e.jpg

proud of you babe :wub:

cheers darlin! gettin there! 8)

Lookin good mate. when u puttin aw your pink shit in lol. want to see it like at haha. :-P

DAVID SMILLIE, you did not just give away my colour secret did u!! suppose i could put them in 2moz couldnt a sein as im not at risk of fuckin it up with oil now lol

get her started before putting interior in mate, makes it easier for fault finding if she dont start, so close ehhh!!!!!!!

think il be awryt to put the carpet in mate sein as its only the rear loom that runs under the carpet and weve triple checked that and all seems cool

Need a battery that fits aswell mate :p I never made it to garage I was just a lazy bastard all day lol

lol actually the 1 I've got is a jap battery mate so the conectors fit! 8)

Mad build dude, good to see its almost finished and ill be waiting for the update tomorrow :angel:

cheers man! :) you wont be disappointed,have a look 2moz and at some point youll see a healthy update!

That engine bay looks epic mate, hope to see it at Japfest 2 if you can make it!

you aint seen nothin yet mate! never makin it to japfest 2 even if wanted to but i DEFO be at JAE! :crazy:

not the greatest of light but i did take this pic at 3am, only 10mins ago!

here they are, theyll see the 1st light of day in over a year 2moz when i take them outside to fit in the SR! Been sittin in my loft all this time as they were gettin mouldy in the starlet, cant wait to see them back in the SR!! :D

33051648-orig_zps2583d670.jpgas always, your thoughts and views on the progress are welcome! im off to bed now as later today im scrubbin the starlets floor, dryin it, puttin in the carpet,tidyin the alarm wirin away,puttin the seats in and finishin puttin in the intercooler as im havin to mod all 3 brackets that hold it! big progress later!

c u all then with a minty update! :spiteful: