dave at tm-developments

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohh my god!! cant believe this as above he was a top bloke always at the end of the phone, done some work on my car couldnt fault it top bloke thoughts are with his friends and family big loss big shock

i actualy dont know what to write! dave was a legend, spoke to him on many an occasion and met him a few times too :p always there when you needed advice. thoughts are with darren and the family. the starlet scene will not be the same without you, rest in peace dave.

Oh my dear lord. This is absolutely terrible, I am so lost for words. A HUGE loss to the scene, he was always there to offer help even when I didn't know him. I'd call up his place and ask for help or various things and he never ever gave me the feeling that he wasn't going to help because I didn't spend any money with him. Tip block and a HUGE loss to the Starlet scene. He was the first trader that I ever saw selling Starlet parts many years ago.

You'll be missed Dave, my thoughts are with Darren and the rest of the family. :p :P :p