Abbotts Greddy TD05 Track Glanza

That V is ridiculously clean mate! Been hearing alot about her bud, can't wait to see it in the flesh.

My boost sensor has gone up the swanny on my avcr, but new one is due shortly; paul wants to have another session or two on her and you can take her out for a drive bud.

thanks Stav I will bring it down to show you soon. Yes Mark was telling me you had a issue you got one on order from the states haven't you? If that's ok mate i will look forward to that :)

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the update I was going to give my parts wont be here till after the new year now :)

But here's a list of what's coming From Tuning Developments (all the parts have come out of a EP82 and done hardly any miles)

- BC BR coilovers

- Whiteline Front Anti roll bar

- Whiteline droplinks

- PolyFlex Engine and box mounts

- EP82 Gearbox with a quaife LSD (box has just been rebuilt not so long ago)

- Blitz Active clutch and flywheel

PICT3313.jpg

Also waiting on Super Pro front wishbone bushs from Sumo Power.

have you brought them defi new ? cause im after a couple more stepmasters to go with me set but as they are discontinued so hard too find

nice updates keep em up

Hey mate no there not new there the ones i had in my red one and my s14 and just bought a couple of extra.

I went down to Jap performance spares in Crawley before xmas and they had loads brand new so may be worth giving them a call 01293520090

• 4 weeks later...

6/1/2012

over the Christmas period I was looking for a TRD quickshift but there hard to come by so i ended up going for a CCM quickshift which a kind member on TGTT sold me.

This arrived on Wednesday and looking forward to fitting this and testing it out as a lot of people have said to me its better than the trd unit so we will see.

DSC03813.jpg

7/1/2012

Started the day with going to fit my CCM shortshifter but on removing the trims it revealed that I already had a TRD shortshift in there lol! :mad: so i tried fitting the CCM one but it did not fit so im sticking with the TRD and sold the CCM to my brother and that went straight in his EP82.

Next was winding the HKS actuator down to 0.7bar and removing the Gizmo boost controller as will be replacing it with a Greddy unit. Next week will be removing the HKS FCD and apexi neo fuel controller and fitting std fpr back so its running std again until my electronics turn up at the end of the month.

Next ive cracked on with my dash as wanted the gauges fitted in to the dash like I made KrissyB's Ep82 and my S14.

Here's what i come up with all fiber glassed and prep work done ready to go to the flockers with all the interior plastics.

DSC03814.jpg

DSC03815.jpg

DSC03824.jpg

DSC03827.jpg

10-11/1/2012

started tuesday night removing the Apexi neo and HKS fcd and solder all the wires back togetehr and heatshrink, also while doing this the clock wiring had been all cut and open ends left so soldered all the wires for them to and now have a clock working.

Also removed the sard FPR and fitted standard fpr back. car is running better now and not over fueling.

Picked up my front crash bar from the powder coaters looks brand new now

BEFORE

DSC03785.jpg

AFTER

DSC03844.jpg

also on the 10/1/2012 came home to a parcel from Roose motorsport with my new intercooler hoses

DSC03832.jpg

DSC03835.jpg

12/1/2012

came home today and found another parcel for me from SumoPower with my SuperPro poly front wishbone bushs. Big thanks to Dan for a under 24 hour delivery

DSC03846.jpg

DSC03847.jpg

18/1/2012

Came home today and found a parcel from tuning developments

- Blitze Active Clutch

- BC coilovers

- Powerflex engine mounts

DSC03855.jpg

DSC03861.jpg

DSC03858.jpg

Also another delivery from Opie Oils

DSC03851.jpg

Some top quality parts there dude, did you purchase the Clutch brand new?

second hand with hardley any miles on it chap

awww cute ab's... lol, gonna have to roll round one night for a cuppa dude :thumbsup:

Gaz any time mate been a long time

19/1/2012

Came home on thursday from work and yet another delivery from tuning developments of my quaife diff in a not so old rebuilt gearbox. and also whiteline 22mm front antiroll bar.

DSC03869.jpg

so i replaced the driveshaft seals and fitted the clutch and box and poly mounts

DSC03870.jpg

DSC03871.jpg

DSC03864.jpg

DSC03866.jpg

DSC03867.jpg

DSC03868.jpg

DSC03874.jpg

20/1/2012

start of the day finished off putting driveshafts back in and filling box up with oil.

theen fitted the front coilovers and fitted my front crash bar and greddy intercooler with roose hoses.

DSC03873.jpg

DSC03875.jpg

DSC03872.jpg

DSC03876.jpg

DSC03877.jpg

DSC03878.jpg

DSC03880.jpg

DSC03879.jpg

and friday afternoon delivery from tuning development My emanage ultimate harness

DSC03883.jpg

this car is awesome. gonna be a right weapon.

wondering if you could help me out a little tho..

ive got a topmounted greddy td05 kit right but there aint any markings on it to say its a greddy turbo, now it looks very similar to yours however my inlet has been polished up at some stage and the plate with writing removed. i was wondering if you could measure the inlet and outlet of yours if it aint too much trouble so i can see if mine is similar?

also funnily enough im in the process of doing the exact same thing of mounting my defi guages where the heater vents are. ive cut the vents out of my spare dash but now need to go about fitting them and was wondering how you did it?

did you mould an mdf piece in and then drill it or just simply fibreglass exisiting guage holders in? i want to mount them at a slight angle towards the driver however have never used fibreglass and dont know where to start so would really appreciate some tips on how you did it.

would really appreciate the help mate.

cheers

sam

also some other questions lol. where did you get your defi gauges from as i need an oil pressure guage and an oil temp sensor and wiring.

also what are you using as a gasket between turbo and downpipe? know where i can get one?

sorry for all the questions mate.

cheers

sam

• 1 month later...

little update of parts been collecting.

greddy profec b spec 2 boost controller from dantheglanzaman

DSC03890.jpg

emanage ultimate kit thanks to Ricky as racetech

DSC03958.jpg

Zep C piller bar from ollie ryan

DSC03941.jpg

DSC03945.jpg

the ends are off at the powder coaters at the moment

Fuel pump and whiteline front anti roll bar from tuning developments

DSC03896.jpg

DSC03961.jpg

DSC03960.jpg

brackets are off at the powder coaters to and nuts and studding are beeing re zinc coated

vacum pipeing from roose motorsport

DSC03893.jpg

Many thanks to Sparky for getting in contact with me over some wilwoods which i bought. unfortantly wrong pads were supplied so got in contact with ralley design and got some wilwood Smart BP10 pads

DSC03947.jpg

DSC03953.jpg

DSC03964.jpg

also got some of the zep extra vacum fittings which are sometimes found on ep82's for me to run my map sensor and boost controller vacum

DSC03959.jpg

ive modified wiring to suit new fuel pump and fitted. run all solnoids and wiring ready for when the dash is back from the flockers so every think can be connected up boost controller, ecu, gauges etc then it can be mapped.

also removed all the AC behind the dash a little weight saving.

DSC03954.jpg

only pic i got

more updates to follow

Thanks guys for the comments

It will be done for japfest mapped on the ct9 for the mo and get some track days done in it. TD05 will be later in the year after ive sorced what i want.

One thing i learnt with the red one im doing chassie and handling mods 1st and power will

come last.