What spacers should i go for my ep82

I had this as well, people on my local club saying space them but it was all down to looks at the end of the day not performance.

If Id added spacers I would have had to adjust the damping do much ti stop them rubbing it just fucks up the handling instead...

I've heard I'm sure from shorty that spacing the fronts and then adding some negative camber makes a nice difference mind

I'm thinking of conforming as peeps want me to space them. :E

You are old enough not to conform to the younger end of the club lmfao

I had this as well, people on my local club saying space them but it was all down to looks at the end of the day not performance.

If Id added spacers I would have had to adjust the damping do much ti stop them rubbing it just fucks up the handling instead...

I've heard I'm sure from shorty that spacing the fronts and then adding some negative camber makes a nice difference mind

An This ^^^^^^^

John

These ones ....

32924d1317670281-2-wheel-spacers-what-am-i-.jpg

Nah in all seriousness 4x100, hubcentric and innerbore is 54mm IIRC ? Im sure someone with abit more knowledge will be by shortly.

Did you buy these or make them mate?, im after some identical for my V but only 30mm wide

you did inded ;) 20-25mm on the fronts with -1°/-1.2° camber is fookin awesome even more so on an lsd box!!! Nomnomnom haha best way to make a fwd starlet handle imo :D

• 4 weeks later...

After you've fitted spacers, how do you get past the problem of the bolts being too short? I imagine you have to put new "bolts" into the hubs? What about the back because they're in the discs :s

Take the discs off and do the same as you would at the front! :p

Some of the hubcentric spacers have studs fitted to the actual spacer and the original wheel studs are just used to bolt on the spacer.

thats a right ball ache lol! I'd love a wider stance but cba with replacing the "studs" for longer ones... Has anyone purchased the spacers that you bolt on? If so, where from and are they any good? Thankssss :)

my mate had a set on his mx5

25mm, hubcentric.

they bolt onto the hub, then have new bolts off the spacer that you bolt the wheel on to

IMAG0286.jpg

use those bolts on those studs on the actual hub studs, then your wheel nuts on those above :)

Edited by TrisK

my mate had a set on his mx5

25mm, hubcentric.

they bolt onto the hub, then have new bolts off the spacer that you bolt the wheel on to

IMAG0286.jpg

use those bolts on those studs on the actual hub studs, then your wheel nuts on those above :)

You can get these with a different Pcd as in change your PCD from 100 to 108 so you can fit Ford and Peugeot wheels. Would be interesting to know if some one had tried it out on a starlet.

• 4 weeks later...