hey guys,

Well i bought my little ep82 on saturday ^_^ got it dropped off to my house and gave it a test drive as i could'nt do it when i veiwed it! drove down the road and guess what!! Missfireing, not boosting probley and so on. Had a mate with me and both thought plugs and leads etc... so knocked matey down on price even more and then he went off farely quick! Well after he went left the engine running and now got a little bit of white smoke and the best bit the car locked itself whilst running :wacko: Basically matey was not up front with me, came across as a nice person and so on. Oh yeah when i press the re-defrost window switch it sound like the engines gonna blow up lol... i will be knocking on his door again :angry:

Anyhow well happy with owning another ep again even if aint working lol! Had one for 5 years when i was 17 and missed it ever since :( i will be having this one as a daily driver :)

heres a few pics

014-3.jpg

013-2.jpg

012-1.jpg

010-4.jpg

018-2.jpg

ive got some major electrical issues going on with it so gonna get down to my local tuner (REWORX) see whats going with it. I know its more than likely that the turbo seals have gone and see how healthy the engine is :rolleyes: if its all shot lol, i will be tdo4ing it up and make a solid daily driver B)

thanks for looking

nice looking gt bud. have you given it a compression test yet? white smoke usually indicates water in the exhaust or possibly oil if it has a blue tinge to it. good man going td04! ive gone td04 and i dont even have my front end!

hope you may be attending a couple of shows too. i love that cage in the back!

furrkin lush gt mate, tell me u didnt put the colehill sticker on the back?

no i did not!! will be coming straight off!!

Looks awesome! Not sure on the wheels though they're not those Wolfrace ones are they?

Needs a complete TOM's kit ^_^ ;)

lol yes they are! also will be coming off lol...

nice gt man it looks very well, u should always warm a car up and take it for a good rip before buying, hope u sort it

i know mate, normally i do but was to keen! just saw potential but with a few headaches:(

nice looking gt bud. have you given it a compression test yet? white smoke usually indicates water in the exhaust or possibly oil if it has a blue tinge to it. good man going td04! ive gone td04 and i dont even have my front end!

hope you may be attending a couple of shows too. i love that cage in the back!

not yet! will be going to my garage in a few weeks to sort out and see what is what. also the cage might be for sale!? holding it for someone at the mo!

Very nice! (Except the wheels as said above!)

i know i know the wheels are shocking lol...

Awesome mate! She looks really tidy :). If it locked itself, at least it has an alarm lol! How did you get in out of curiosity :p Or is it still sat outside running? lol!

I like the colour too.... Its had some money spent on it :)

thanks mate. had another set of keys! Thank god lol.

Thanks for all your comments guys :thumbsup:

Edited by ProjectNoodles

Nice GT mate. I've got a few spares if you need a hand with any bits, recognise your Rex from Hjc pretty sure ive met you and your girlfriend at some of the meets. Will be nice to see more starlets there.

hey mate :) hows it going? yeah i might need some bits so i maybe getting in touch with you! nice one :) thanks mate.

Niccce!! I love the colour of this. Agreed, it does need the full toms kit :wub:

thanks mate. i would only put on the rear spats of the tom's kit :)

looks great mate but the 2 front seats are horrid!

agreed! they have already been taken out and are up for sale :) Edited by ProjectNoodles