Stefans TD04 Glanza V

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

wee update, bought some headlights that were in better condition than mine and got them fitted and it makes such a big difference to the look of the car

DSC_1105_zps66394da7.jpg

and went for a wee drive with a friend over the cairomount over to banchory then to braemar and back home, some awesome driving roads and scenery, was really good day, was soo much fun even with fucked bushes and gearbox lol heres a few of the pics i took

DSCF9354_zps469994fe.jpg

DSCF9378_zps305b7022.jpg

DSCF9381_zpsf161c5c2.jpg

DSCF9383_zps6646a1ee.jpg

DSCF9388_zps1159f050.jpg

DSCF9392_zps9bb440f1.jpg

DSCF9401_zpseb50abea.jpg

DSCF9405_zps1c849722.jpg

just bought a new gearbox with trd lsd so ill need to get a clutch too and get them fitted asap

• 1 month later...

Havnt updated in a while but the gearbox died about a month ago so bought one off hawwy on here with a trd lsd, going to get another clutch and light weight flywheel before I put the New box on but in the mean time it's tucked away in a container, and I have taken the axle off to get blasted and painted and going to get the wishbones done too and gonna take the exhaust off and heatwrap it and give it another coat of waxoil, also going to lower the rear coilovers and hopefully get the rough bits on the bodywork fixed before its back on the road next year, anyways here's a pic

DSC_1292_zpse77e143a.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

well havnt updated in a while but been stripping all the suspension off to get shot blasted and powder coated, today i managed to get the wishbones and anti roll bar off but snapped all 3 bolts for the passenger side ball joint so decided to go buy this

DSC_1405_zpse314eaff.jpg

got all the other bolts off no problem at all after giving them a little heat

DSC_1404_zps04dc42c0.jpg

as you can see no wishbones lol

DSC_1406_zpsaf50fa81.jpg

oh there they are lol, the back axle is off and stripped aswell so they wil be going away to get powdercoated very soon along with the panhard rod

so this is how shes currently sitting

DSC_1408_zps8f1ab9ff.jpg

also bought a whiteline antilift kit off shaun on here, top lad got it very quick and for a really good price

DSC_1403_zps189a7bfc.jpg

in the process of painting the little round bracket things so will upload a pic later when there done lol

thanks man :)

got a huge list of bit i nee to get lol just need the lower arm bushes and it will be fully polybushed too so theyll gte ordered this week, going to do all wheel berings, drop lonks and ball joints and track rods and ends just so itll drive mint when its back on the road

• 2 months later...

ive not updated this in a while, not touched the car since november, kinda lost the love for it and had thoughts about breaking it then i changed my mind and today i got my axle and wishbones back from being painted, took ages but they look awesome, got the arb and panhard rod done a while back in yellow and got some new balljoints, rear discs and got all the bushes i need to polybush everything, just waiting on drop links and braided brake lines and rear pads but a bit skint now and just bought some injectors so when i finally save up enough to get a clutch i can get it off to be mapped again :) cant wait to be able to drive it again missing boost so much.

DSC_1897_zps787ceafd.jpg

some of the bits ive got to go on, got some discs aswell but there in the boot of my car lol

DSC_1898_zps7d8d3bd2.jpg

more updates to come over the next few days, im off work on monday so will probably try to get it all built up and back on the ground over the next 2 days :)

got the axle and panhard rod on today, all the bushes are fitted on the wishbones just need to try get the old ball joints off the hubs but they are seized solid so going to take the hubs off so itll be easier, still need to order braided rear brake lines and rear pads then i can get it all built up and on the ground, got a couple piucs but there not that good

DSC_1904_zps3a0d4199.jpg

DSC_1905_zps32d1e6c5.jpg

should have some more updates soon