Stefans TD04 Glanza V

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ never herd of a wepr manifold crack :/

Really shocked to see a WEPR kit cracked :( think that's the first one ive seen. It defo a WEPR kit??

Google "WEPR Cracked"...

To be honest tho, there are so many variables that could cause a manifold to crack, and as always Im sure Sacha will warrant them for repair for free!

Car is excellent, hope you get it sorted! :)

hey stefan,

only happen to come across your thread now or else i would have contacted you sooner. yes, i am surprised as everyone else that one of our newer generation manifolds have cracked. this is the first sr-series manifold since its release couple of years back that has encountered a cracking issue. we are currently shut for our new year and re-open on the 22nd. if you can PM me your name/shipping address..i can have a new manifold shipped out to you once we re-open. will need a little bit of time for fabrication though. i apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you mate.

Google "WEPR Cracked"...

To be honest tho, there are so many variables that could cause a manifold to crack, and as always Im sure Sacha will warrant them for repair for free!

Car is excellent, hope you get it sorted! :)

yeah we have had cracking issues with a lot of our first generation manifolds in the past..this is no secret and we've always honored our warranty. all the hits on google threads are of old first generation units that had an issues with cracking. this is not a very common occurrence at all with our new manifold designs which have been out now for couple of years :)

hey stefan,

only happen to come across your thread now or else i would have contacted you sooner. yes, i am surprised as everyone else that one of our newer generation manifolds have cracked. this is the first sr-series manifold since its release couple of years back that has encountered a cracking issue. we are currently shut for our new year and re-open on the 22nd. if you can PM me your name/shipping address..i can have a new manifold shipped out to you once we re-open. will need a little bit of time for fabrication though. i apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you mate.

yeah we have had cracking issues with a lot of our first generation manifolds in the past..this is no secret and we've always honored our warranty. all the hits on google threads are of old first generation units that had an issues with cracking. this is not a very common occurrence at all with our new manifold designs which have been out now for couple of years :)

Top man sending new mani respect right there for you man :)

hey stefan,

thank you, ill pm you my info now :)

hey stefan,

only happen to come across your thread now or else i would have contacted you sooner. yes, i am surprised as everyone else that one of our newer generation manifolds have cracked. this is the first sr-series manifold since its release couple of years back that has encountered a cracking issue. we are currently shut for our new year and re-open on the 22nd. if you can PM me your name/shipping address..i can have a new manifold shipped out to you once we re-open. will need a little bit of time for fabrication though. i apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you

That's customer service right there!

Where did you get the roll cage made would they do another ?

I got it made by someone local to me, they probably could make another but he would need your car there for measurements etc, I did have his number but got a new phone and lost it

• 4 weeks later...

Got these bad boys through the post on Saturday

DSC_0330_zps9a9a4700.jpg

Rear beam and panhard rod bushes, front bushes will be next

Got this yesterday too

DSC_0378_zps9713150e.jpg

Password Jdm tow hook

And here's a pic from banzai day at crail

DSC_0347_zps97b2e4de.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

thought i should update this as a few things have happened in the past few weeks lol, first off i went to fit my poly bushes and a bolt snapped for the coilover which meant the bush was fucked so had to borrow stndard shocks off a mate while im waiting on a new bottom mount coming from bc racing as aparently you cant get the bushes seperatly, but it should be here on monday so hopefully get it sorted, then ill need to take it to a garage to get the bushes changed as we couldnt do it we managed to get the panhard rod ones done though.

i also got a hks evc 3 very cheap and had a few problems setting it up but got it all set up now and it spools so much quicker than the manual boost controller

http://s1222.photobucket.com/user/marbles1993/media/DSC_0411_zps7078ae61.jpg.html'>DSC_0411_zps7078ae61.jpg

The evc's are a good bit of kit I have the next one up. savage one on snapping a bolt glad it's being fixed though. trying to get parts for coilovers it's a right ball ache I'm trying to get a top mount bearing at the monent proving difficult sbc setting can be fun 1.3 for 30s hehe :)

Got these back today from getting refurbed really happy with the way they've come out :)

DSC_0418_zps23bdf7ca.jpg

Thinking of getting some semi slicks for them and using them as track wheels

Let me know what you think :)

• 2 weeks later...

mate, i should have your new manifold ready to go very shortly. i am in the process of doing a small batch of sr-series manis. your is included in this batch :)

Thanks mate :)

Whitestar my advans are 15" still need tyres before I try them on the car lol