Stefans TD04 Glanza V

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right phoned up wallace performance this morning to see how they were getting on with my car and they arnt able to map it today as they have loads of other cars booked in so i have to take it back on the 25th of september to get it mapped

Got the car back today they said if they habe any cancellations then I'll have priority to get it mapped, hopefully nothing else goes wrong before it gets remaped

I just used the same intercooler as I was using in the ct9 but had to cut one of the pipes to adapt it to be the hot side for the td04

• 3 weeks later...

Today I decided to take my bumper and intercooler off to underseal the front crosssmember

Here's what it was like before:

DSC_0494_zpsa0b169f7.jpg

And after:

DSC_0495_zps7875385c.jpg

Also found my boost leak

DSC_0496_zps6212ee50.jpg

Fixed it temporarily with gaffer tape but will need new pipes eventually

Finally got it mapped this morning, Wallace performance did a very good job and now it's producing 239bhp at the fly and 206.5 and the wheels and 191.9lbft

Pretty happy with the result and going to enjoy it for now and get bigger injectors and a high flow fuel rail next year and see what it will do then

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...