Stefans TD04 Glanza V

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

started changing my turbo last night, was working on it till about half 11 but didnt get it finished till this morning, cant wait to go and try it

DSC_0189.jpg

i also painted my radator things and battery clamp white to tidy my bay up

DSC_0190.jpg

DSC_0191.jpg

DSC_0192.jpg

the cars booked into wallace performance to get remapped on monday so hopefully it will make some good results

was at wallace performance getting it mapped this morning, but bad news, the diaphram inside the wastegate was ripped so couldnt controll the boost and they had to order the part for me but its coming from america so wont be fixed for a couple of weeks :(

• 3 weeks later...

got a little update, was at knockhill for total jap car but wasnt in the glanza, and bought a trs tow strap

IMG_20120820_204646.jpg

and i test fitted my cupra splitter, was going to sell it but decided im going to keep it now and put it on the bottom of my 96 spec splitter

DSC_0349.jpg

DSC_0348.jpg

the cars booked into wallace performance on the 5th of september to get the wastegate fixed and then mapped for the td04 :)

got a blitz power meter off someone on tgtt for a good price so need to wire it up but not sure where the wires go lol but got it in the car where i want it so will just wire it up when i find out where the wires go lol

DSC_0406.jpg

car is in at wallace performance today, thought it was gonna be a quick job of fitting a braided oil feed, fitting a new wastegate diaphram and a remap but no, while they were changing the oil feed they found a huge crack in the manifold and a few smaller cracks so have to leave the car there while they weld the manifold and it might not be getting mapped untill tomorrow all depending if they car get the manifold welded up today, not the happyest as ive spent quite alot of money getting it td04'd and have had nothing but problems so far, hopefully this is the last of my bad luck with the car and it is all good once its fixed