Stefans TD04 Glanza V

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good stef , look forward to seeing it at cril remember it from before got a vid of you raceing a clio sport on my comp lol

Thanks :) would you be able to email me the vid? I'll pm you my email address if you can?

Well its going to be back on the road at the end of next week so I got it out my garage and have been getting everything back together and wired up my gauges next I'll be doing an oil and filter change then it just needs insurance and tax, anyway here's a few pics of how it is

DSC_0995_zpsa04fc968.jpg

DSC_1000_zpsa4f36494.jpg

Got the white wheels on the front cause the other 2 green ones need tyres but with insurance and tax due they'll have to wait till I get paid next month

• 3 weeks later...

havnt updated this in a while but its not really a big update lol, a couple of weeks ago my top rad hose burst so i got a replacement free off of someone local to me that had one, also picked up a smooth rocker cover off him aswell so im in the process of polishing it to a mirror finish

DSC_0037_zpsc9f6b910.jpg

still got a long way to go with it before im happy, got a few other little bits coming too so will update when they arrive, heres a couple of pics of the car, first one is a professional pic taken by a photographer at a local car club meet and the second was taken by me hha

164439_545608955470249_1697978842_n_zpsc

600057_10200430858605385_2111295256_n_zp

• 3 weeks later...

havent updated in a while, first off ive got the green wheels back on the front with some fresh toyo proxes t1-r's and it feels soo good to have fresh rubber at the front lol

DSC_0259_zps4525da90.jpg

DSC_0263_zpsad786bf4.jpg

and i finally hit the magical 200000kms yesterday lol

DSC_0253_zpsa7cad3dd.jpg

but with plus points theres always negatives, first off the rear passenger wheel bearing is fucked and it was only replcaed for the mot in october, secondly the track rods have play in them so they will be getting replaced next week, thirdly the rear beam bushes are a bit fucked so they will be getting replaced with powerflex bushed in the next few weeks but the main thing is this:

DSC_0264_zps5778824f.jpg

my wepr td04 manifold has cracked yet again but its pretty serious this time and is leaking really bad, and it seems to be overboosting slightly dont know wheather its to do with the cracked manifold or just the cold weather but its going up to 1.3 and even 1.4 bar sometimes and its supposed to be 1.2 bar, is this safe?