Stefans TD04 Glanza V

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good, 98 spec bumper is much better especially with the oem splitter, good to see you got the crystal fogs too although I'm keen on the tint, looks cleaner without.

Get some silver indicator bulbs too - seeing orange ones in clear clusters is a pet hate of mine!

got my mate who works in a garage to order me an oil filter through his work and got it last night, also have a sandwich plate sitting here that ive had for about 4 months but never got round to fitting it, going to get some oil this week and get an oil and filter change done and fit the sandwich plate and wire up my oil gauges

DSC_0007.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Got my 98 spec bumper brackets today along with a magnetic sump plug

DSC_0098.jpg

Got the brackets fitted today so the bumper is properly bolted on, next time I get paid ill be getting oil for the oil change and heat wrap for the exhaust system

• 2 weeks later...

Mounted my plate today with little bracket things I found in b&q so bent them slightly to make the plate sit with a bit of tilt, here's a pic but it's not the best but will get alot more better pics when I can get it out after my garage door is fixed as it currently won't open

DSC_0010.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

sent away my a-pillars to theflockshop.co.uk last week and got them back today and they are awesome, love it soo much, want to get the dash done next but that wont be for a while anyway heres some pics

560022_10200281136782433_2117302717_n_zp

and with gauges in

528608_10200281181743557_385756200_n_zps

£30 including postage back to me so pretty good and its a top quality job makes the interior look so much better, gonna try and find another dash eventually and do some mods to it so my turbo timer, power meter and when i get a avcr ithey will all be molded into where the middle vents are then get it flocked lol