Stefans TD04 Glanza V

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

liking the scoop mate! is it genuine? i fancy one of those or a reverse scoop but they are rare as rocky horse teeth!

Think it's a replica but it's a perfect fit and good quality so im not too bothered if it's not genuine lol

• 3 weeks later...

took the car off the road at the end of october and its been tucked away in the garage, started doing some little things to it

first off i started painting my intercooler pipes white as the looked all horrible and scratched so just wanted to tidy the bay up a bit

DSC_0804.jpg

then today i had the rear bumper off and started undersealing behind it, it was a mess with quite alot of suface rust starting to appear so wire brushed it all down and undersealed, forgot to get before and after pics just got a pic when i did the first coat, still going to give it another coat

DSC_0805.jpg

after thats done i will be doing underneath the car and then i might be getting my wishbones and subframe and arb all sent away to be shot blasted and powder coated and ill probably polybush it all when im putting it all back together, im also going to be striping the interior right out and painting the inside white to freshen it up a bit as it looks all horrible just now

got my other intercooler pipe painted so they engine bay is a bit tidier lol

558802_4640767908559_325547801_n.jpg

its getting fully waxoiled underneath on sunday and thinking about buying an anti lift kit, would there be a noticable difference with an anti lift kit?

• 1 month later...

little update, i got it fully waxoiled underneath not long ago and just bought a 98 spec bumper with lip, just waiting on the brackets coming in the post so i can bolt it on properly but heres a pic of it test fitted

23321_4908067790889_1093526694_n_zpsef45a91f.jpg