Jelious people annoy me

Wankers! I have had the same on some of my prev cars, put the window through and did not nick anything, either school kids in the holidays or piss heads coming back from town thinkings it's funny, I will catch them one day!

dont mean too sound racist but i live amongst a heavy indian/pakistani population and there nowt but trouble, i got attacked outside my own house by a group of 4 of em in broad day light ! i caught two of em myself anx got 100 quid in compo lol and they attacked me cause one of them dpat on my car whilst i was in it and i stood up too em funnily they didnt fancy fighting me propelry after i got straight up from bring kicked whilst on the floor for a minute bloody cowards !

dont mean too sound racist but i live amongst a heavy indian/pakistani population and there nowt but trouble, i got attacked outside my own house by a group of 4 of em in broad day light ! i caught two of em myself anx got 100 quid in compo lol and they attacked me cause one of them dpat on my car whilst i was in it and i stood up too em funnily they didnt fancy fighting me propelry after i got straight up from bring kicked whilst on the floor for a minute bloody cowards !

read that as being bricked :s lol

sorry to hear that dude, people are cunts. period.

they see someone's pride and joy and for some reason think there is humour in damaging it on that person. fucking winds me right up. i've been there, only with paint stripper.

if your work has a lockable yard or a big warehouse, i'd be bringing it in there man! thats what i used to do, my brother too.

Phil.

i used to hav a council flat in the roughest street locally and sum kid used his pogo stick to fuck my wing up on the black sr and sum arsehole on the motorway after tryin to bully me out the fast lane threw a bolt out the window wen bside me and dented my fuckin door

Sickening. I hate this shit...

A friend of mine had an 09 plate swift sport in red. He just forked out like £700 for a new exhaust and we went for a test run in it. Stpped off to get some ice cream somewhere. Literally 10 mins later got back to the car and the whole passagners side had a huge key line from wing to spoiler.

I totally agree. I used to have a spoiler on my boot lid but some local twat kept trying to rip it off. lucky it was alloy so i could unbolt it, bend it straight and refit. But after the third time of it i`d had enuf , so took it off and ebayed it. I now have a piece of black trim covering the holes it was fitted with. Strange my car is left alone now :D

Haha funny this post came up. Some one through an burger at my mates car while we were in it, there was a group of about 4 of them, 3 boys and 1 girl. The girls the one that through it :o There was 3 of us, we all started chasing them, then they stopped when they realised there was only thre of us, my mate went straight and lamped the girl in the face!!!!! LOL I was like wtf?!! Anyway we got them on the floor and for compo got an iPhone and a shitty Nokia out of it :p Ahhhh good times

I cleaned and waxed my ex-ek4 once in preparation of the dutch Japanese autosport festival the day after.

Spend about 6 hours in polishing and cleaning and parked the car in the backyard of my girlfriends house so it wouldn't get all sticky from the stuff which fell out of the trees.

There were some adults playing soccer near the car and they planted the ball just above my rear wheel, my father in law told me I should go and have a look at it.

So I inspected the car and there was a huge ugly dent, so I went over to these guys asking who had shot the ball.

All they did was laugh at me, telling me that it is not a place to park a car (there are always cars parked there).

In the end they still didn't tell me who shot the ball and told me to piss off with my car and all.

But I think I know who it was, still waiting for an oppertunity to strike back. :p

Luckily the damage was easy to fix, cost me about 40gbp.

Haha funny this post came up. Some one through an burger at my mates car while we were in it, there was a group of about 4 of them, 3 boys and 1 girl. The girls the one that through it :o There was 3 of us, we all started chasing them, then they stopped when they realised there was only thre of us, my mate went straight and lamped the girl in the face!!!!! LOL I was like wtf?!! Anyway we got them on the floor and for compo got an iPhone and a shitty Nokia out of it :p Ahhhh good times

HAHA Big WIN!! Haha legend!

this is why my car is garaged over night, and when im at work i deliberately park it in an area that is looked at by about 5 cameras, jealous scum is all they are!