will japfest turn out to be a mud bath?

well as most of you know this weather is absolutely shit, i imagine i live closer to castle coombe than a majority of people here and it has been non stop pouring fucking rain for like 3 weeks!

will this put people off or you gona get the welies out and crack on with it? ;)

I dont care haha. i remember 4/5 years ago it pissed it down all day. just got soaked and some sweet water drop shots on jdm cars :D bring on the fest whooooop!!!

In doubt whether I will be able to come now because of uni work, but if I do I don't mind if it rains. Just means I'll be that much less slower than everyone on track haha

aww who cares just gotta get down and dirty! all fun =P

Mudpit wrestling.... Sweet

i like your thinking..............................naked? ;)

if this is the case then bring on the rain :p but with that said, i have had a look at the forecast and it does look as though it might be dry

I was up at Combe the other day as I only live down the road on the out skirts of Bristol. It was on/off raining all day and most of the fields ended up turning into a massive mudpit so it could be pretty fun and messy this weekend :p