Been searching a good while now for an S15 and the past few months there were literally no good exmaples out there. Luckily an old wanted thread on S15OC got a reply and went to go and view the car the same week. I've never been so impressed with the condition of a car so a deposit was put down and the car collected as soon as possible.

Modifications - Updated 21/05/12

Custom remapp & chip by Jez Horsham Delevopements

Apexi air induction kit with cold air feed

HKS evc5 boost controller

HKS Silent hi-power stainless exhaust

HKS front pipe

HKS ssq

HKS iradium spark plugs

creaseys de cat

Cusco polished alloy front strut brace

Cusco polished alloy rear strut brace

Cusco brake stopper kit

Cusco rear anti roll bar

Cusco cooling panel

Apex front mounted intercooler

Apex hotpipe

Apex fully adjustable coilovers

Apex rear camber adjusters

Apex stainless polished air intake

Alpine headunit

Alpine sub/amp

Infinity speakers

Nismo gear knob

Trust style front lip spoiler

Rays Gramlights alloys

Toyo proxy T1R's

Brembo 5 grooved big brake kit front

Brembo 10 groove discs rear

Goodridge braided brake hoses

Ferodo DS2500 brake pads

Castrol SRF brake fluid

d8d7341c.jpg

daf28650.jpg

misc029tb1.jpg

20thmayleaving-2.jpg

The GT is now tucked away in the garage back in Telford waiting to be sold to a new owner! As for the Silvia, at the minute i haven't really got many plans for it other than to keep it in the condition it's in and to remove the stickers off the bodywork. May chase more power eventually but not going silly on this one. Will keep updates on here as they come :)

Edited by N80Jamie
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Niiice one ;) enjoy the drive dude.

I will do mate cheers :D

just last year you had to wait until you were old enough to insure the glanza

:o now your getting an s15 lol

Haha that was when I was on an Asda wage ;) plus elephant have been very kind with their quote! Can tick the s15 off the dream car list now :p haha

Edited by N80Jamie

Picked up today. Couldn't be happier with it. One of the cleanest examples i've ever seen. Haven't got any decent pictures yet but will get some taken soon. I'll sort out a spec list as well and turn it into more of a 'build' thread. Only plans so far are to remove the stickers on the bodywork :)

Edited by N80Jamie

Thanks for the kind comments :)

All credit goes to Kim and Mark (previous owners). They owned it for 6 years and have really taken good care of the car. Bodywork, engine bar, interior etc are all immaculate. Unfortunately due to Kim's ill health she was forced to sell the car and thats where i came in. It's such a nice drive and a big bonus for me is that it's actually quite and comfy on the motorway! aha

Thanks for the kind comments :)

All credit goes to Kim and Mark (previous owners). They owned it for 6 years and have really taken good care of the car. Bodywork, engine bar, interior etc are all immaculate. Unfortunately due to Kim's ill health she was forced to sell the car and thats where i came in. It's such a nice drive and a big bonus for me is that it's actually quite and comfy on the motorway! aha

This has been looked after uber well, Kim used to be big on TOC and I know she looks after her motors.

Looks fantastic

Absolutely B E A UTIFULL, seen as tho no one has asked ( and I'm overly tempted to get one ) what is the insurance on it and your age ect ?????

If you don't mind :D