• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good mate tidy engine like the white scoop aswel

cheers mate the little decals make it better now :)

and honestly not sure what power to aim for just depends what it reaches with 1.0 bar on td04 and i definatly agree with a little meet like :D

• 3 weeks later...

well had a few runs out in her and she's been going great :) only running really low boost till i get more bitssorted and get a map :)

a few new bits for it aswell

starting with optional non smoking ash tray and adjustable hks ssqv :D new ht leads should be in the post and just ordered a new pair of seats :) they should hold better than the standard ironing boards lol

http://www.carparts-tuning.co.uk/index.php?cl=moredetails&cnid=9ea195b172db68721df1d42b0f3c268b&anid=2939_FKRSE011L/011R <<< new seats

WP_000112.jpg

but one bad thing is that i think after been stood for 3 days the alternator decided to shit itself and stopped working :sad:

WP_000088.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

well the company i bought my seats off or paypal fuked up and they never recieved my payment so they arnt happening :( got my money bac eventually :)

and seen as my car is now mega loud and unbearable to drive i decided to put a centre box in so i bought this new one wich is getting put in thursday morning and should hopefully make a lovely difference :) and will no longer need earplugs to drive it

WP_000119.jpg 16" long and 4" round :thumbsup: best do the job

• 1 month later...

well havn't updated for a while as nothing much has been happening with it but now i've got myself another car she's off the road for a while for some new toys and some much needed tlc,

before i took it off the road the clutc was shit and not working so gearbox will be coming out and the correct release bearing fitted along with a GT box :)

interior is coming out has i have a very nice set of evo 8 recaros to go in :D and also going to put a full false floor in the rear

WP_000151.jpg

got the car in the shed today and started to strip the interior ready for the change

WP_000161.jpgWP_000164.jpg

also got some spare headlight to restore as mine arnt too good and front bumper needs tidying up a bit and a few more little jobs to do at the front end :)

WP_000166.jpgWP_000157.jpg

and the last thing for now is im going to refurb and re paint my wheels :thumbsup: and hoping to source some cente caps if i can

thats all for now roll on 2013 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

well had a busy couple of days and got the major part of the interior done so it went fom the above ^^^^^^^^^^ to this

WP_000171.jpg

to this............

WP_000176.jpg

and ended up like this......

WP_000178.jpg

WP_000180.jpg

(the white bits are glitter for some reason my cars covered in it)

that all for now :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's my old inlet manifold and what little remains of my 4e on that 5e I believe did you by that from mikey?

i can't remember now mate if it was in that lime green glanza then yes haha

you spilt cocaine all over your seats bro.

haha ino that shit gets everywere but rely i have no idea what it is the standard seats were covered in same stuff :unknw:

• 2 weeks later...

making slow progress again, gave the wheels a quick spray up and are looking well, tidyed grill and fogs up and a nice zep goody for the inside :) can hopefully start puting her back together soon and have some fun again :thumbsup:

WP_000206_zps03d10065.jpgWP_000200_zps612853c1.jpg

WP_000245_zps2af5a802.jpgWP_000267_zpscc442331.jpg

and also forgot i got a new blitz realise tt exhaust fitted :D and love it

WP_000261_zps3dec27c7.jpg

thats it for now but more to come soon comments always welcome :thumbsup:

phil