• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dafuq.jpg

sorry dec32, but don't come on here giving people shit with your bad grammar, then report it to us moderators when some one answers you back

:rofl:

Nice one to you lads who pointed it out, this is why I love the EP community we're all one big family (for the most part) :friends:

You remind me of this guy..

14c.jpg

Fucking LOL!!!

Lets just hope the person who was unlucky enough to buy this car joins on here and sees this thread so they can find all the problems before it goes bang. Also lets hope they pop back for a 'word'

do us all a favor and shit off.

Phil.

proper lol at some of the stuff you say phil it cracks me up :rofl:

as for the bloke like amjad said its nice that we re all such a community, would be nice to hear the other blokes side but cant see him coming on here

ahhhhh, the intelligence is just radiating from these clowns.

"uhh...i fuck people over...then people slag me off for it...uhhh...i type bad language at them...yeah, that teach them...uhhh"

do us all a favor and shit off.

Phil.

I was waiting for phil to bring his wise words to this thread :p

yes i was the one selling the car but it gone now

Funny how the cars sold now you have been named and shamed!!!! All scammers/cock heads like you always do the same thing :blink: Id also watch your mouth its easier then you think to get your home address :)

Edited by micky boy

the funnier thing is, i already know the response im going to get

"uhhhh ****picks his nose***inspects it***puts it back for later consumption***aye, fuck off mate, uhhh"

and then we all know what happens after that!

I would like to say kudos to the OP for bringing this to everyone's attention. the last thing any of us want is for any member of UKSC to be ripped off by some clown.

Phil.

That explains why hes allways got different starlets for sale on facebook. What a waste of space, this is exactly why buying cars privately is such a time consuming pain in the arse

Snakes is what u call the likes, what should be done is some of u local guys should call him up, go for a test drive and make sure u blow that engine to bits on him. then bitch slap him around his own house.

Hate people like this, it doesn't matter if its a starlet or any other car they are all dicks!

This thread is comedy, but mega kudos for the lads giving out information, the bloke looks like a compelte p3nis in fairness.

Glad this person got found out it isn't fair on proper enthusiasts when they try selling there cars! It makes it so much harder for us!!

My names Arron Taylor as if someone like you has same name as me lol!!