--maddox710-- Forged vf24 Build Thread

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was in my mates mk1 focus rs mate only went the meet for about 5 mins but everyone was leaving ended up going to some racing somewhere in the end mate

Was in my mates mk1 focus rs mate only went the meet for about 5 mins but everyone was leaving ended up going to some racing somewhere in the end mate

ohh think I seen it we stud right near the exit and stared at it as you went out haha nice car thou
  • 3 weeks later...

Well after much swearing and pushing I managed to get the lsd gearbox on the motor with the help from a couple of mates and also managed to get loads of the little bits done, also got the intercooler bodged on for now.

Okay well I tried to start her up today got everything ready, got lights on the dash but won't start, then after 5mins of trying i think something went pop. Loosing my patience with it so I've left it for another month

Is that starter wire attached? I did the same with mine and then realised I removed the starter wire to fit the knock sensor plug and forgot to put starter one back on

Yeah dude everything is plugged in. I think it's wiring issues somewhere

check earths matey..

also I know it silly but is battery upto the job??

it sounds like what ben said though, may even be a fuse?

that's what I thinks doin it. It's got a 45amp bosch on it more than good enough. The earth of the battery was really hot so I'm going to make some More up

Brother had a look at it this morning, turns out the stater relay had gone and was all oxidised. Had it turning over on the starter motor all is good so far hopefully ready to start the beast up soon

Right run into a couple more problems today like fuel leakin everywhere out of every join possible. But once all that was all sorted we went to crank it over this time with the ignition on, but couldn't get a spark. Could be timings out by 90 degrees th_20140503_143752_zpsb305424f.jpg

SHE LIVES!!! it's finally running, managed to sort all the oil leaks coolant and vacuum leaks. Just need to sort out the mess of vacuum hoses and tidy up, then book in for Dean to make 3" exhaust then mot it hopefully mapped before July http://youtu.be/DZ2o_b_tNwQ

Edited by maddox710