--maddox710-- Forged vf24 Build Thread

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been cracking on today in the lovely weather, and stuck my new manifold on 20140222_115037_zpsec405499.jpgran into a pretty big problem where the manifold was fouling the clutch slave pipe. Here. 20140222_115014_zpsad5bfea1.jpg

So I'm thinking il have to take the manifold off and disconnect the clutch pipe and make a tighter bend on it the clear the manifold and also maybe heat wrap the small section mani that is tight against the pipe to stop heat transfer and boiling my clutch fluid.

Also tucked all the crap switches and plugs that lie around on top of the abs pump and popped them into the wing out the way makes the bay look better and less busy 20140216_150552_zpse5408d63.jpg

After that got cracking on the alloy half size civic rad.

After drilling out some snapped bolts out of the bottom crossmembers I got the lower mount on and Really please with how it sat and looks IMG-20140222-WA0004_zps0d3f1518.jpg

Don't watch that valve cover just a spare one I shuved on there whilst I'm working on it

hey mate, was told by tobz that you were having an issue with the manifold. looks like we may have made a small fabrication error mate..that runner is not supposed to be that close to the pump..it should have a few mm's of clearance there. could you allow me a little bit of time to get a replacement unit sent over to ya mate? terribly sorry about any inconvenience caused or delays with your build mate. you are covered by our warranty..so i'll get cracking on a new manifold as soon as i get some on-going work out of the way.

hey mate, was told by tobz that you were having an issue with the manifold. looks like we may have made a small fabrication error mate..that runner is not supposed to be that close to the pump..it should have a few mm's of clearance there. could you allow me a little bit of time to get a replacement unit sent over to ya mate? terribly sorry about any inconvenience caused or delays with your build mate. you are covered by our warranty..so i'll get cracking on a new manifold as soon as i get some on-going work out of the way.

Now folks. This is the kind of service that needs to be world-wide, with every single company out there even if it's not car related.

Simply amazing.

Epic build mate :)

this is the reason I ordered my kit from them :)

Respect right there, always used Wepr kits and have one of his running now.