--maddox710-- Forged vf24 Build Thread

totally agree.. I had a wepr kit was the fucking tits!!

love it it as well... owns up to a error they made instead of talking complete bull shat to cover the story up"" ahhh it was fine you must of welded abit on your self jnfdbngfdifbjdsjfsdnfdsnfslkdf;sdvndsmvcds"""

:D

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha thanks for the support guys!! if we've made a mistake..then i'd be the first to own up and admit...our manifolds are made by hand..not by robots..so every now and then we do make mistakes or ship the wrong parts by accident..but we've never let a customer down and dont intend to either.

i will send you something for free Will (surprise)..should make up for the inconvenience :)

haha thanks for the support guys!! if we've made a mistake..then i'd be the first to own up and admit...our manifolds are made by hand..not by robots..so every now and then we do make mistakes or ship the wrong parts by accident..but we've never let a customer down and dont intend to either.

i will send you something for free Will (surprise)..should make up for the inconvenience :)

Now that is customer service at it's best and something other could take on board

John

Edited by ro55ifumi

Just picked up a couple of bits from work. New hose clips for the new Roose motorsport top and bottom rad hoses. I've brought and a few oil filters for the oil changes that lay in front 20140306_193517_zps11cb3f45.jpg

Getting closer and closer

i know just waiting on a couplr of bits and i can put all back together

been a little busy on it at the weekend, painted the fuel rail in a really nice metalic blue i had knocking about,i couldnt bolt it fully in because i seem too have lost one of the long fuel rail bolts,

also got the inlet mani back on with new gaskets, and my other valve cover on with leads too

292p6ck.jpg

looking alot better now more of its bolted back in

1zdufs4.jpg

2en9f1j.jpg

another beauty of a day, soo i cracked on got a nice little bracket made for the sard fuel regulator and mounted that, once that was done i cracked on with the fuel lines, which some of you will know are a pain in the ass to make. i clocked it at just over 1 hour the make the 2 arrrgg.

not all the happy with them either beacuse they are slightly too long each, nevermind atleast its one big job done that needed doing

what you guys think ??

2lbe3qb.jpg

1070s9s.jpg

still got alot of cleaning and polishing to do on the passenger side of the bay

Coming along very nicely!

Looking ace mate!

Looking good dude :) and better too long than too short :p don't understand the thread name lol :p

cheers lads, cant wait to see the turbo kit on and sorted. unsure weather to run water lines on it though?????????

another from today, got cooler a little cleaned up and sprayed the pipe work as they were beyond polishing up with autosol, they got in a bad state while they were sitting in the garage dirty, and theyve just pitted up, so some fresh black tough paint when miles. also fixed the snapped handbrake cable with a new one from id workz and put all interior back together again

333y9mw.jpg