• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lurking in the background!

Couldn't make it to JAE as it clashed with my holiday, which was gay. Sounds like you all had an awesome time though, fingers crossed my mates don't choose to go away at the same time in 2013!

It would be nice to have transparency on club costs and funds raised to date, will ensure everyone knows the money is being spent on the club/shows/events rather than paying your rent bill for example :)

It would be nice to have transparency on club costs and funds raised to date, will ensure everyone knows the money is being spent on the club/shows/events rather than paying your rent bill for example :)

It will be :)

John

Hi Rubix has he put the site back up for sale yet? We offered to buy it but the 4.5k he wants is a little steep IMHO. Especially for a site making a huge loss.

A lot of the content will be being removed as we only want what is legally ours what we posted, and we left it open for those who wished to join us, people who haven't or the 20 fake accounts geo has, along with those who have already requested will be being removed over the next few days. I guess you want you account and content removing to?

Rob

No worries like I said above it will be removed over the next few days, along with a lot if others.

A brand yes but the tech knowledge can be found elsewhere, like Tgtt. The brand itself is only worth something if it makes money which it doesn't.

Anyway back on track.

Wow been away for three months and its civil war. I was heading towards UKSC when i read the posts. Now that i have read posts on here im not sure who's side to take :unknw: . I guess i can be a member on both sites.

The only thing that i dont like about the new site is that i was not informed that my information was going to be moved to another forum, as socks said a few pages back "Members own there own content"

Edited by Shahzad