• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my position is this ali buddy:

it truly saddens me that we have reached this point.

this has been brewing now for 12 months, this day was inevitable.

the bottom line for me is this: i have made real friends and family in the EP community, and I want that to continue for years. I want to keep updating my build thread, and keep drawing inspiration from other people's builds, and reading how other folk are developing their projects and new ideas and new parts. this is a great community to be a part of, which is why you will see me mossying about both sites.

there are vast amounts of politics at play, some of which have caused friendships to stupidly fall apart, its time all that bollox was finally knocked on the head and we just all got on with being a community and developing said community!

Phil.

Edited by Nanglebadger

I'll still be using both sites for now tbh. Although i just fecking bought uksc stickers recently! haha. the new logo is brilliant though, def need some stickers made up like them!

Whats this JAE video that enzo mentioned on uksc though? i havent seen it.

I think I might make a reappearance now that you've gotten rid of that fucking penis.

Well done boys.

Oh hello sailor.

And I love the new logo, were the optional Glanza stickers using the same layout? The ones that went on the side of the car. TRD ones perhaps?

Edited by Bluebear

I'll still be using both sites for now tbh. Although i just fecking bought uksc stickers recently! haha. the new logo is brilliant though, def need some stickers made up like them!

Whats this JAE video that enzo mentioned on uksc though? i havent seen it.

I would say its the video that adam done click on the link

Arrived safe and sound. ;)

I was going to say a similar thing to what Mr Nangle has. It deeply saddens me that it's come to this, and I have to say that Geo has helped me and my business out a huge amount. I've met him and he's a very nice guy, he's done me favours (biggest one was helping me set up as a trader on UKSC when TGTT told me to fuck off) and I've tried to return them where I can. He's never personally been a prick to me directly, however his attitude towards UKSC has recently been pretty bad and that's why we all decided this would be the best way forward. As mentioned several times, it wasn't just a flick of a switch, things did get bad for it to come to this.

Idrees

PS. Change my tag to Moderator & Trader if possible please? :D

I think I might make a reappearance now that you've gotten rid of that fucking penis.

Well done boys.

The Keyboard Warrior returns ;)

How's that wheel hunt going? :p

ALSO...

Now I need new window stickers made up!

Couldnt you have just called it

UKSC UK Starlet Cult

UKSC UK Starlet Celebration

UKSC UK Starlet Catastrophy

UKSC UK Starlet Cunnilingus

UKSC UK Starlet Cun*

...or someone send me some free stickers as PR for the new owner of my car when he eventually materializes (all i need is an O :p)

x

EDIT

Holy fuck that video's pro!

Edited by JAG

i cant believe this has happened. I've been talkin about uksc for years and im on at least twice a day and its or was my home. im truely saddened and if im bein truthful a lil hurt at how sudden its all came about.

however i understand everyones points but i will say this, geo is a nice guy and has helped me out alot with my build recently with stupidly cheap parts and im very grateful for that, in general hes a good guy and it all shouldnt have come to this.

without him we wouldnt know each other and whatevers happened aside, for the good hes done we should respect that and stop bad mouthing him, you have got what you wanted in moving to a different site and we should leave it at that.

lets not drag it out anymore than need be boys.

im behind the new site 100% but will always have a place in my heart for uksc.

looking forward to the future and continually sharing my build thread and banter with u all, PaulStarletSR

Maybe I should have read all the other stuff before posting seems like a lot of stuff's gone on just been reading topics between here n UKSC sounds crazy...

2 Sites for the price of 1 though!

Free :)

lol

x

PIKACHU ONESIE! epic haha. cant say i got where enzo was annoyed at? or did i totally miss it? he wasnt mentioned at all lol.

although, it made me want to go to JAE next year definately!

My thoughts exactly lol. I don't understand what he means by us having fun at his expense. Probably means something to do with him paying for everything there, everyone's ticket, everyone's fuel, food and drink for the weekend. Obviously none of us paid for any of that :S.

On a better note, jae was amazing and you defiantly defiantly need to come next year haha ;) xx