• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a more recent member to many of you I didn't know what was going on with regards to Enzo. Never got chance to meet the guy.

Welcome all to UKSO.

The starlet scene really wouldn't be the same without this forum and the members that are on it!....

This is all.

Cheers Matt

John

Ohh hello Luke nice to see your name once again dude :) Ohh and hello the rest of UKSO :-)

Nice to be able to reply on the community again mate. I'll be doing the rounds in the build threads soon enough. ;)

Maybe socks not decided yet, I've not even got a build thread for it over on our site, I can tell you what I did to the Glanza though! Lol

Edited by lukEp

Thought this site was supposed to be bigger and better? Yet we have lost 24hours worth? What a load of shite!

:lol: :lol:

No seriously, so glad this has happened, could slowly see everyone buggering off from UKSC, and now its come to a head but gladly in a good way,

Onwards and upwards UKSO!

:thumbsup:

TT

Thought this site was supposed to be bigger and better? Yet we have lost 24hours worth? What a load of shite!

No seriously, so glad this has happened, could slowly see everyone buggering off from UKSC, and now its come to a head but gladly in a good way,

TT

I actually thought you was serious at the start.. <_< lol!

TT

No worries man

I actually thought you was serious at the start.. <_< lol!

Majority have to be honest mate...

Must have done somthing everyone wanted ehy... :)