• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr_Burns_by_MacGreen.png

Glad this has happened means i'm back with the old user name (I was zebedee for a while on the old board and it's a long story). Will have to get on an start that promised build thread i guess..

Edited by Simon

Well it's been a damm long year that's for sure for both staff and members on Uksc

It's a mighty shame it's come to this but we had the "club" to think about and sadly Uksc wasn't going in the positive family style direction we've always worked hard for.

So onwards and upwards

Get sharing on Facebook people and get the word out there lets get things back on top

Yay Simons here welcome back from the Uksc prison matey

This is so weird, have i been living in a box or something while this has been going on, i haven't had a clue. So what was the founders take on it then, why didn't he want to develop the old site? Was it because he wanted to line his pockets (thats what i heard him saying before)

I am confused!!

I guess its no bad thing if its moving in a positive direction :)

Is the old site ever coming back?, has it gone off because it hasn't paid the bill?

lots of questions!

Edited by Taggy

This is so weird, have i been living in a box or something while this has been going on, i haven't had a clue. So what was the founders take on it then, why didn't he want to develop the old site? Was it because he wanted to line his pockets (thats what i heard him saying before)

I am confused!!

I guess its no bad thing if its moving in a positive direction :)

Is the old site ever coming back?, has it gone off because it hasn't paid the bill?

lots of questions!

This has been going on too long behind the scenes mate. Few members had a clue but being called a cunt for doing nothing but helping was the last straw for me...

He said if u dont like it then leave... and here we are :)