• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really is this true?? Would uksc/ukso be one big family??

That's definitely possible. I don't want to leave either forum, however there are some who don't want to return to UKSC and they have their reasons. :(

I'll be on both, but this will be the main site i will use. As far as i know geo has quit uksc as of today and iddy is admin.

Yeah I just read it over on uksc.

Iddy now owns the site by the looks of things.

I will believe it is Iddy's site when everything is in his name and he is the only member of admin ;)

But moving on, lets get this show season really building, some planning to be done

Grow up?

You're the one shooting your mouth off on the other forum, Grow up first before telling others to.

I was only saying what was right mate wouldnt say i was letting my mouth run away anywere! Like bucket has said water under the bridge thats the hole part of growing up letting things lie and putting it to rest!!!

And it would be a good start by locking this thread!!!

Edited by micky boy

I will believe it is Iddy's site when everything is in his name and he is the only member of admin ;)

But moving on, lets get this show season really building, some planning to be done

he isnt... as much as it may appear that way...

there is an administrator on uksc called "stylophonic" which is Enzo... Thats been online and offline every few hours...

So if he has told anyone he is a member now and wants nothing to do with it and given the forum away I dont believe it....

I hate to say it but im not falling for any mind games and non of this changes the reason all the staff and the majority of members that understand etc left...

Ive never once said anyone has to use this forum, at all. uksc user or not, everyone is welcome here. I wont be using uksc anymore tho.... espically when Enzo has anything to do with it...

It all just seems to be a desperate attempt to claw back peoples faith and confidence in him...

Sorry to put a downer on things, I cba with anymore of his lies and abuse....

Long live UKSO and more importantly long live the Starlet Community!

Grow a pair and make up boys, water under the bridge and all that!

Bit late for that, you guys were involved in the abuse for a few days we've had it on and off for a year. Worst bit is I don't blame you guys for sticking up for Geo/Jo/Dwaine (whatever name he's using ATM) we did exactly the same when the manc lot started there forum. Then we saw the light. There was a mixture of members admin mods and traders consulted and they all agreed it was the right thing to do. So those trying to place all the blame on Matt John Et al need to open there eyes a little.

I think matt has highlighted the flaws in geos master plan so i wont bother reiterating them.

Anyways you know where we are if you need anything.

Rob

That wasnt a dig rob, i meant we all need to grow a pair and put all this nonesence to bed. I still stand by everything ive said and i still dont agree with the way things were done but this has gone on long enough and caused enough grief.

Come home guys! After all the end result is kind of what most of you guys wanted

So if geo has given up the site, u guys dont think he should be allowed back on as a member?

Im not here to cause an argument, Just a bit fed up with the whole he said this and he said that shite. For me i dont feel right using this site and id like to see people swallowing some pride and resolving thier issues with each other.

So if geo has given up the site, u guys dont think he should be allowed back on as a member?

Im not here to cause an argument, Just a bit fed up with the whole he said this and he said that shite. For me i dont feel right using this site and id like to see people swallowing some pride and resolving thier issues with each other.

Swallowing Some Pride?

There is only 1 Person that needs to do that...

Its all too easy to say that Bucket. but im not putting up with his bullshit anymore and washed my hands of anything to do with him...

Take 1 step back... You really think im a 1 man band here and its all my doing and im forcing every staff member to come to UKSO?

They were all just as sick of him as me, they can all make there own decisions, I just pushed the buttons...

He made the staff room invisible on uksc as we started to quote from it.... because he knows it...

There is a clear answer from me and im sure many will agree....

So as I said a few minutes ago..

Anyone is welcome here, uksc user or not.... but this WILL be the place to be mate!

I don't think the issue is him being a member dude, that is fine. The problem is that he has stepped down his Enzo user to member, but still has 2 other admin accounts, one of which he has been using to check on the site