Dans Stancelet - The end is now

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont get a new car! stick with the starlet, this thing is EPIC.

It would look insane with a livesports wing, seat cupra r splitter and wrapped matt purple + sort the rear arch ;) its money but cheaper than a new car....

Im fed up of being low tbh, I wana go faster now my insurance has dropped, a GT is calling me!

Whats a livesports wing look like? I have no idea about spoilers!

I do wana put a splitter on, but I use the towing eyes to jack the front up as the sills are too low aha, and the sump will go soon and ill need to get towed home lol!

FUCKING LOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Alright troll back to your bridge.

Your title still says opinions...

Why ask for opinions if you can't hack it when someone doesn't like it?

Are you stupid?

Stop looking at it if you don't like it...

Im fed up of being low tbh, I wana go faster now my insurance has dropped, a GT is calling me!

Whats a livesports wing look like? I have no idea about spoilers!

I do wana put a splitter on, but I use the towing eyes to jack the front up as the sills are too low aha, and the sump will go soon and ill need to get towed home lol!

this >>http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ID-Workz-Toyota-Starlet-Livesports-Style-Spoiler-Wing-GT-Turbo-EP82-/140739308846?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item20c4b76d2e

although i'd love to see what you'd do with a GT

Are you stupid?

Stop looking at it if you don't like it...

No, you are clearly the stupid one.

Why have a title saying 'opinions please' and then cry when someone doesn't like it. If you don't want people to say bad shit then don't be a faggot cunt by putting a title inviting opinions you moron.

LOOOOOOOL, as said I was asking opinions on the spoiler, but obviously that must've been so hard to work out, why people get so tetchy about someone else's car I will never know.

Ps: sorry to disappoint everyone with a lack of swearing and abuse haha!

And im sorry but I cant remember at which point I was crying?

Edited by dan106

I'll say this for the final time see'ing as you must have caught down's syndrome at some point in your life.

Look at your title, it says 'opinions please'. Where does it say about the spoiler? I'm not going to scroll through pages looking for the post where you asked for opinions specifically of a spoiler, am I?

So, I was giving my opinion, like you asked. It's not my problem you can't hack a bad comment. And I quoted triks photoshop picture because of how odd it looked. But obviously that must have been too hard for you to work out.

I'm not getting 'tetchy' over the car, it looks like shit anyway. Which may I point out is just my opinion.

Couldn't care less if you don't like my car, I think your tea tray looks shit so I don't look at yours.

I build it for me and me only, so suck on my left one so to speak!

Ah and Sam, when I get a GT it will NOT be going stupidly low! I want some boost in my life aha

Hopefully the title wont be too confusing this time

So what colour wheels do you lot reckon will suit this? I was thinking a deep purple, along with some new purple wheelnuts of course haha.

Any suggestions?