Gauging interest - Project MURX

I've decided to finally move on and get a different car early next year. It leaves me with a few options! Either selling my GT whole or breaking it. Failing that (and this being the most likely case) I will be taking off the bigger modifications such as the turbo kit, roll cage, suspension and suspension mods, seats etc, the smaller things like HT leads, fuel pump, FPR etc etc and selling the car near enough standard.

So I'm gauging interest in both parts that are on/in the car, and also the car as a whole... Open to offers regarding price range etc, although I do have an idea in mind what I'm after....

I'll still be on here and attending all the shows with you guys, making the videos etc. Just ready for a change!

Please feel free to comment on here or PM me :)...

Adam.

Murxseideon_zps4d6c48bb.jpg

Murxfrontal_zpsbd2e3842.jpg

murxnewfrontbumperandzorst_zps53ee15ae.jpg

IMG_3142_zps31150217.jpg

IMG_2512.jpg

IMG_3090_zpsfefc27d8.jpg

IMG_3088_zps91fccd78.jpg

IMG_3071_zpsc1021b18.jpg

I will write up a full spec list later on and probably add to it as I remember things! The list is as long as my arm lol.

Great looking car mate, know how you feel, that's why I locked mine up and just got the other car so I could come back and have her as a toy.

Good to see if you break your gona return her to standard and sell to keep one on the roads

Ok clearly there is quite a bit if interest lol! I will make a list later tonight with prices etc. I may also be looking for replacement parts with certain parts so could be asking for px deals or swaps etc depending on what I can find lol.

The car as nearly standard with maybe front mount, side exit, lowered etc. along with it being a very tidy example, Will be going up for sale at 2,500 with 12 months mot and 6 months tax... More details to come. Will sort this all out tonight :)

just don't do, it writing off my starlet and having to pod around in a lupo, despite the extra bhp, has not been the one.

then again, i might be after a standard gt in a few months :thumbsup:

Edited by Billy SR