My opinion on what NEEDS changing?

Exhaust, 2.5" straight through system

Manifold because of the crappy OEM design

ECU (or a RRFPR and FCD combo)

Relocating the air filter

Suspension for a decent coilover set up

Wheels/Tyres

The intercooler for an RX7/ARC topmount or a full on FMIC

The seats for something opposed to the standards, they're as supportive as an office seat

Brakes for at least uprated pads

Once all that's done it should be a half decent track tool!

no a 1.3 being quicker than a ferrari is epic but it didnt blow it out of the water and completely destroy it as you are making out!!

if the claimed figures were correct then you would have seen it being destroyed, work it out for yourselves...............

(drivers/passengers weight taken in to account)

Sock's - 344 bhp/ton

355 - 248 bhp/ton

now correct me if im wrong, but surely a car with pretty much 100 bhp per ton more should have absolutely anniliated it no? I saw no anniliation in this video....................

No I said they CAN blow bigger cars out the water. The numbers say it, multiple track videos show it.

I just posted socks video as an example, as a lot of people find it particularly amusing that is a ferrari.

Either way, enough of that in this thread. If you want to carry on teh dicussion, PM me and ill move these posts to the topic on socks video and we can carry on discussing

Welcome to the club potvolkoffie, im sure youll have fun in your V :)

Thx Trisk hahah , i started something here i guess :p !

No I said they CAN blow bigger cars out the water. The numbers say it, multiple track videos show it.

I just posted socks video as an example, as a lot of people find it particularly amusing that is a ferrari.

Either way, enough of that in this thread. If you want to carry on teh dicussion, PM me and ill move these posts to the topic on socks video and we can carry on discussing

Welcome to the club potvolkoffie, im sure youll have fun in your V :)

Hello and welcome Joris.

The best bits of advise i can give are choose a tuning route/level you want to get to then buy the best parts you can to get there. If your aim is to go away from the stock turbo then find a tuner you are happy with and ask them what ecu they would recomend using if they are happy with the ecu they will get the best out of it meaning a better tune and more power. These cars are getting old now so where a new fresh well cared for engine will take the extra that a larger turbo such as a TD04 will produce, to get the best from these setups you really need to be looking at forged parts and an engine rebuild.

no a 1.3 being quicker than a ferrari is epic but it didnt blow it out of the water and completely destroy it as you are making out!!

if the claimed figures were correct then you would have seen it being destroyed, work it out for yourselves...............

Sock's - 344 bhp/ton

355 - 248 bhp/ton

now correct me if im wrong, but surely a car with pretty much 100 bhp per ton more should have absolutely anniliated it no? I saw no anniliation in this video....................

calm down :)

il argue this til im blue in face. FERRARI v wee tiny starlet, bringin a knife to a gun fight so on and so forth.

the 355 has got more bhp per ton than that and torquier.

but my point is that the "look at me" cunt in his prancing horse got whipped by a young guy in a beeny hat drivin a 1.3. 8)

Uh OH here goes the video breakdown and analysis. Indicating, slowing down etc.. embarassed ferrari owner etc etc

OT.

no analysis mate, I didnt say owt about the indicating/slowing down etc just the numbers :)

I to find it amusing because that simplifies perfectly what these cars are about, but the numbers I calculated would mean the ferrari be dust in the video..........................

calm down :)

il argue this til im blue in face. FERRARI v wee tiny starlet, bringin a knife to a gun fight so on and so forth.

the 355 has got more bhp per ton than that and torquier.

but my point is that the "look at me" cunt in his prancing horse got whipped by a young guy in a beeny hat drivin a 1.3. 8)

lol, im calm bud 8) and I can see the whole point of the video so dont think im missing the point but its all about the claimed figures again.....

oh, and the ferrari has a kerbweight (dry) of 1360kg plus then the 2 peeps in the car i guessed at the whole weight being 1510, change that into metric tonnes which is 1.51 then divide horsepower (375) by the 1.51 which equals 248 bhp per ton :)

I wouldnt call that blowing it out of the water.......................but yeh if tuned properly, at 350hp a glanza has a much better power to weight than a lambo so I think that says it all :)

Sock's - 344 bhp/ton

355 - 248 bhp/ton

Quit clogging this guys thread with shit....Thanks.

PS, Welcome mate :D

Quit clogging this guys thread with shit....Thanks.

Pffffffft, whatever mate! If people looked at the actual numbers that matter then they know that something isn't right!

Feel free to move all my comments over to the actual designated video thread and we shall crack on with the debate ;)

And joris, i must apologise for clogging your thread up mate :) but either way, these cars can be made in to a monster and I gaurantee you will have so much more fun in these than your previous purchases

hey mate

I have just sold my supra TT was bpu (400bhp) I did have a supra n/a but that sold in 6months of ownership LOL!! was just to slow...

supra tt was nice but 70 quid week on fuel wasnt very kind for my pocket...

so back in a starlet glanza as there awesome machines and you will have a lot of fun!

got any pics of your supra?

here was mine before it went to belguim! your home town LOL! might be on your forums??

DSCF0695.jpg