R.I.P Subaru Impreza

Addzzzz ^^ was gonna say my good friend mike haha there's a few genuine people with them just a shame most are knobs.

Can't believe there stopping building a iconic car like this and continuing building bullshit SUVS?

colin mcrae would be gutted.

only ever drove 1 that was dyno'd at 325bhp, oh my days, the pin back feeling in the seat and the handling was just simply awesome. i will own 1 one day, gorgeous sounding car and can look rly mean too. the P1 being my favourite

I really like imprezas, i owned an absolute dog of 1st edition wrx for 2 weeks. I got it for 900 quid, fixed a few things, got it motd an doubled my money haha. I kicked the total cunt out of it up the country roads, sheriffmuir, ex scottish rally territory. Man i miss that thing.

subaru002_zps9cf329e4.jpg

Addzzzz ^^ was gonna say my good friend mike haha there's a few genuine people with them just a shame most are knobs.

Can't believe there stopping building a iconic car like this and continuing building bullshit SUVS?

Haha :p To be fair I remembered another one of my friends too.... But majority seem to be owned by nobs :p. Nice cars none the less....

Bugger... 2nd hand values will probably rise/firm up now! Me and a mate are stripping his hawk eye out after Christmas, it's no longer a daily so he wants to go nuts!

Quickest car I've been in was my neighbours 700bhp bug eye. Monster!

As far as I know they are still going to be building them but just not bringing them in to the UK as the US market for them is still quite good ?

However I've been wrong before.